What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
150 quart coleman cooler with heartfelt beads stays at a perfect 65% for me. Also have two 25 counts one in my room that I have some sticks aging in and one at my desk I smoke out of. In those I use 65% boveda packs that I recharge.
You know I just started drooling right

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought about the sensorpush due to its wifi capability vs bluetooth, but im on a budget and the boveda smart sensor ($20) was a complete game chager over the didgital read hydrometer. Also i think the sensorpush reads every 10 mins vs once an hour if thats right? All good brotha
I had to load up the my SensorPush data once when the company replaced my sensor unit. I don’t have the SensorPush WiFi gateway so my data is only on my iPhone and iPad (I have both devices paired to the sensor). I wanted to keep the data and SensorPush makes it easy to do. That’s how I found out the database stores the measurements out to 4 digits. What it also revealed was the internal sensor is capable recording a measurement every second. Each record is time stamped with the date and time. When I spot checked the data I did find some gaps between records. I never observed a gap longer than about 10 minutes. The data records number in the millions. I learned it is useless to upload the CSV file because it is too big for me to handle given my limited knowledge of database management. However, it was interesting to see the detail once.

The SensorPush sensor can store the detailed records for only about 22 days according to SensorPush. It’s a rolling 22 days meaning when the record buffer is full, it overwrites the old data. When the sensor is in range of a paired device, it uploads the records. It appears that when a paired device is always in range the sensor pushes data to the smartphone or tablet every couple of minutes. However, I have also seen an hour or so between updates. The smartphone or tablet is where the record data is stored long term.

If you have a SensorPush WiFi gateway, the records are also stored in the SensorPush cloud in addition to the paired device.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a My Father Special Edition Box with Bovida and a Digital hygrometer. I also have a Rocky Patel Jar Humidor, a 20 count cheapy and a couple other boxes converted for humidification if I have enough to put in them as well as a 5 count herf, and a 15 count herf that stores all my cutters and lighter

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After putting in my primed cedar trays and boveda packs last week, RH jumped to 74 for a day then went down to 69 which is target but then climed back up to 70 even with running 8 60g 69% bovedas hasnt budged. Can anyone explain what is going on?Screenshot_20181011-201314_Boveda.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First how many sticks do you have in the humidor that can effect the humidity, then how big the humidor is, then the temp and relative temp and humidity outside all effect the humidity inside. The cabinets at the shop I work at get set down to 69% in the summer when humidity is high and go to 100% in the winter my personal one is in an even temp room year round so not much change on it but when it is really hot it comes into the bedroom with my ac on which gets to around 69 degrees because its a third floor room. but my levels aren't far off of 70 to 71 % year round