What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Pretty new to the cigar thing - and got this as my travel humidor. About 8 sticks max w/ a Boveda pack inside.

...negotiating a truce with reality.
When you realize 8 sticks isn't enough, check out harbor freight, they have cases similar to pelican. I picked up one that holds close to 50 sticks for around $20.00
Air tight and waterproof. Has foam inside.
Make sure you get a 20% off coupon from their website or in your mail.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When you realize 8 sticks isn't enough, check out harbor freight, they have cases similar to pelican. I picked up one that holds close to 50 sticks for around $20.00
Air tight and waterproof. Has foam inside.
Make sure you get a 20% off coupon from their website or in your mail.
Yeah, got this one on a huge discount. Thanks for the tip @fisherclive

...negotiating a truce with reality.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Two Whynters on the left and not pictured are 2 on the right side.....each one holds around 350 cigars and I have 2 48 qt. coolers in the bedroom ( closet)....didn't want to show them as if the wife saw them.......lil bit a trouble. The Coolers are marked car parts cuz I know she isn't interested in "car parts".... gotta stay one step ahead.

Love the signView attachment 140644View attachment 140644

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My new project. I wanted to build a humidor that was completely un-reliant on seasoning and cigar humidity robbing with temperature variation spikes present. In my current apartment during winter, indoor temps are around 52 degrees F and during summer months, around 88 F. I didn’t want something I would have to season multiple times and basically just run on Boveda 69% packs. I also didn’t want the pick-and-pluck foam, which can be a hotbed for bacteria growth, so I opted for no foam. I’m currently working on a way to organize my cigars and offer a nice presentation; possibly something acrylic but I’m not sold yet. I was going to use 5 asylum 13 cigar boxes, but didn’t want them to fight with my cigars for humidity. Got an excellent deal during Cyber Monday and paid around $100 for this. I’ve seen them hold around 200 cigars of various sizes. I realize this is a strange idea, but that’s me I guess lol

I’m intending on buying 4 metal Boveda pack holders and fixing them along with my butler and caliber 4 to the lid similar to this:

I’m eventually going to design a cool cigar band design for the cover, similar to my custom travel humidor, only much much bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: