What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently converted over to a wineador. I found this 2 level, dual cooling wineador on CL for just $40. I built the custom fit trays out of SC. I did not need to season the trays because where live the humidity can easily stay on the 70-80 percent for days. I really needed to dehumidify my cigars and wood from 70 to 65RH. I am currently using 1 320g 65% Boveda pack and a 1/2 lb of beads. in the new system but still dialing in the humidification. I have 4 shelves for now with the ability to hold 8. I feel this system with 8 shelves could hold 250 comfortably and 325 max.144601144602

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I have recently converted over to a wineador. I found this 2 level, dual cooling wineador on CL for just $40. I built the custom fit trays out of SC. I did not need to season the trays because where live the humidity can easily stay on the 70-80 percent for days. I really needed to dehumidify my cigars and wood from 70 to 65RH. I am currently using 1 320g 65% Boveda pack and a 1/2 lb of beads. in the new system but still dialing in the humidification. I have 4 shelves for now with the ability to hold 8. I feel this system with 8 shelves could hold 250 comfortably and 325 max.View attachment 144601View attachment 144602
Nice pickup, looks like you may be out of room soon though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pickup, looks like you may be out of room soon though

The pictures are deceiving, the glass window is only showing the upper half of the inside, the bottom is just as big,but I hear you loud and clear, I have already ordered the SC for the bottom 4 trays.

It is amazing how a rolled up leaf with a band puts me in a trans thinking I need to buy more of these little jewels. This site only validates that I am not alone...HA.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The pictures are deceiving, the glass window is only showing the upper half of the inside, the bottom is just as big,but I hear you loud and clear, I have already ordered the SC for the bottom 4 trays.

It is amazing how a rolled up leaf with a band puts me in a trans thinking I need to buy more of these little jewels. This site only validates that I am not alone...HA.
Uhhhh, did you see @Old Smokey ‘s setup?? You are not alone my friend. I stayed up til the wee hours thinking about what Tupperware I would buy next. And I have a wino too. Never can have enough storage they say.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@Haegejc

I have almost the exact same setup as you and was wondering since you put them in the corner (which I just moved mine to) Does it cause any issues with the ventilation. I think in the owners guide it said not to have anything next to the sides of the unit where the exhaust comes out. Also I already had 1 unit die after just a month. How long have yours lasted like that?

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
@BasicTek No issues at all. There is 8 inches space between the wall and the back of the units. Plus the ceiling fan in that room is always on. I use to keep them under our stairs storage room but got tired of the poor lighting. 1 1/2 year now and no issues.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@BasicTek No issues at all. There is 8 inches space between the wall and the back of the units. Plus the ceiling fan in that room is always on. I use to keep them under our stairs storage room but got tired of the poor lighting. 1 1/2 year now and no issues.
Cool good to know. I'm doing the exact same thing (it made my wife happy to get them out of the way), I ended up with a 3rd unit, so I just went up, and have 3 stacked now. So far they have been great. holding temp, humidity perfectly and very easy to access