What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started keeping sticks on hand. It's only temporary until I decide what to do for the summer. A couple sticks from my B&M and my first cigarbid order, a 5er of Diesel Unholy Cocktail.View attachment 108582
It doesn't need to be temporary if it works for you. I only stopped using them because I have a temp issue in my storage location (too hot) and I have no where else to store mine. The tupperdor is a great option and works well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It doesn't need to be temporary if it works for you. I only stopped using them because I have a temp issue in my storage location (too hot) and I have no where else to store mine. The tupperdor is a great option and works well.
Even if I stick with a tupperdore this one is to small. I'll be lucky to fit 20 sticks in it.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Currently I'm using all tupperdors. I have a couple wood desktops that I used for a few years, but grew tired of fighting with humidity. The rh here varies from 30% in the winter to 90% in the summer, plastic works out great for me. It doesn't look all that nice, but they are in my gun room so I'm ok with it.

Sent from my pocket interwebs machine using Tapatalk sorcery

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
If you have enough, I’d be interested in one green and one black. I can Venmo or lapyap you for them. Let me know if you have enough after the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No payment needed, a botl sent me quite a few and told me to pif, will have to see what I have and let you know.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
With the volume of sticks in each drawer, are you having any issues with airflow and even humidity?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I have slats in the side and under neath for extra air flow. I haven't had any problems with humidity. I use 62% boveda. I have a computer fan that is on a timer that comes on every hour for 15 minutes. I plugged the drain hole even though others have not. I go into the humidor often and bounces back each time.

Last edited: