What's new

Let's see your truck thread

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Love this thread, I'm a big truck fan and don't think I could ever go back to a car as my DD unless it was something 75 and older.

Here's what I had and have.
2005 Chevy Colorado work truck, 2.8 4 cyc, 5 speed and no power nothing! Hated that and slowly converted everything over to power, windows & door locks.

This truck went through many transformations and I dropped it about 7 different times using different components. Wasn't happy with some things and traded a lot of parts. I wont bore you with all the different transformations and just go to the end result before she left me.

This was the result of a 5/7 drop on a stock base model truck and was the lowest static drop Colorado around from what I know of. I really missed this truck. Turns out she was a little too low and a steel plate in the road cut her life short so after insurance was done I ended up getting this.

2005 Extreme Colorado Ext cab, 3.5 inline 5 cyc, fully loaded with sunroof and leather.

This had always been my ultimate dream truck I wanted and luckily I found it at the right time. Like the previous truck I've done a lot to this truck and plan on keeping her for at least another 5 to 6 years.

I also have a 64 C-10 stepside pickup that was given to me by my grandfather that has been on the back burner for about 8 years now. Some day I'll get off my ass and start putting that back together.

Hamm

Bacon
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Love the color, brother. Wranglers are cool, most customizable truck on the market.
Thanks man! The color is the main reason I bought it. It's a blast. Love taking the top and doors off, unfortunately it's been raining off and on for the past two weeks, so they have to stay on for now.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
They are nice looking trucks. It's been a big transition from a v8, semi compact extended cab to a full size single cab short bed v6.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I would have loved an ecodiesel but it wasn't available in a single cab short bed. 22-23 avg mpg on the ram is nice though.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Late 60's Ford? That's the shape I'm picturing for the bed under that cover... No truck currently, but trading my car in for a new car for the wife tonight most likely and then looking to buy a cheap truck or suv for me. Found a good deal on a Durango that has gotten my attention even though I usually prefer Chevy trucks/SUV's. Seems like the Durangos hold up pretty well and can be had for a steal.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great thread for my first post in a long time. Here's a snap of my 2013 F-150 XLT back when it was brand new. Don't let the dark color fool you. It's not black. That's Kodiak Brown Metallic that really doesn't thrill unless it's clean and in full sun.

Click for more biggeraceousness

I liked my '05 Dodge Ram Quad Cab but I love this truck.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Anyone want to guess what it is?

Fat tires in the back, assumes skinny toes up front. Front end lower than the back. Boxy body panels. Probably an older model built for speed by you which makes me think some sort of modified 350 Chevy. I'll guess a late 70s, dropped K1500. That bulge in the bed is either a pile of trash or a spare tire mounted on a cage. Or it's a model car sitting in front of dandelions.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Y'all are giving me way too much credit for having something interesting. It's not.

That's an 87 F-150 with a three inch lift. I live in a rural area, I have it to go to the dump, home depot, and haul wood.