What's new

Let's see your truck thread

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Y'all are giving me way too much credit for having something interesting. It's not.

That's an 87 F-150 with a three inch lift. I live in a rural area, I have it to go to the dump, home depot, and haul wood.
Dammit! That is exactly what I was going to guess... Oh well, pics or it didn't happen :)

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Y'all are giving me way too much credit for having something interesting. It's not.
That's an 87 F-150 with a three inch lift. I live in a rural area, I have it to go to the dump, home depot, and haul wood.
So I was right. Trash in the bed.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Awesome, brother. As I stated in my first post, I'm not brand loyal or a fan boy, and although I now own a Chevy, I have no problem stating that the Ford supers are the best looking larger trucks compared to the other makes.

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431922722.358182.jpg

After driving a 4 cylinder single cab Tacoma for many years, I upgraded recently.

6.2l, 4wd, Denali. My gumar.

Replaced the stock steps with Amp Power Research folding steps. Otherwise she looks the same.

Last edited:

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
View attachment 64180

After driving a 4 cylinder single cab Tacoma for many years, I upgraded recently.

6.2l, 4wd, Denali. My gumat.

Replaced the stock steps with Amp Power Research folding steps. Otherwise she looks the same.
That's my truck! Well at least what I truly craved for. Just couldn't pass up on the deal I got for my Silverado. Even though they are siblings, the Sierra is beautiful. Congrats man, great looking truck.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
That's way too purty! It looks like there should be furniture on it or something...maybe a couple throw pillows.
Seriously, it looks great. I'd wreck it though.
Supposedly, it holds up to everything, dirt, battery acid, chemicals, you name it. Although it feels like carpet, it's a synthetic plastic material. I thought about a rhino liner, but this was much cheaper for me. I primarily use my truck for camping so it'll be nice for all our gear.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT. 5.3L V8.
Still bone stock but I've got plans for when I get back from deployment.
A little jealous of the 5.3, but the v6 tows my camper fine. If you're looking for steps, I got mine for $180 on Amazon. They were easy to install with the factory holes. I had good luck with Weston's on my f150, so I stuck with that brand for,my Silverado.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
A little jealous of the 5.3, but the v6 tows my camper fine. If you're looking for steps, I got mine for $180 on Amazon. They were easy to install with the factory holes. I had good luck with Weston's on my f150, so I stuck with that brand for,my Silverado.
Yeah I dig the V8...and it still gets pretty good gas mileage due to the variable displacement... It shuts off half the cylinders and runs as a V4 when you don't need the power to save gas. Highway milage is great... Not so much when I get on her though...lol

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yeah I dig the V8...and it still gets pretty good gas mileage due to the variable displacement... It shuts off half the cylinders and runs as a V4 when you don't need the power to save gas. Highway milage is great... Not so much when I get on her though...lol
I was going to ask if that was the engine that did that. I rented one of those last summer for a 2200 mile trip and it for significantly better highway mileage than my Tacoma, in a full size truck. It was nice