What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
There has been some talk, and a bit of a teaser from @multi-useless and myself. So for all of you rocket riders out there, let this be a warning...

There will be a Rocket Pass 4; back to our roots!

More details to follow later but for now a taste.
The destruction of one to entertain the many...
So without further adue, i shall begin my review of the PDR A Crop aka " the O CrAp!"
Paired with coffee, this thing is very dark and veiny (make of that what you will) and has blemishes all over it a small crack at the foot and a dent halfway down.
The smell is sweet and barnyard and pre light draw is also of sweet raisins. This gives hope, but after all the horror movies have taught us, hope is fading...
More to come.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Update number 1: the first third
So far i have had a lot of sour metal flavor out of this thing. The ash was nice and tight for a half inch and then got really shabby. The burn is fairly even.
I think so far the only thing saving me is the coffee.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Final thoughts...
The sour metal stuck around through the whole stick with random nothingness. In the end my mouth feels like i have been sucking on a 9 volt battery for the last hour. Honestly, probably not rhe worst stick i have ever had, but by no means something you would want to smoke.
@Glassman you are tapped to review a rocket now.
Give it a go for the good of others.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I just read the first thirty pages of this thread(yes 30) and have not laughed so much in a very long time! I am new to the BOTL forum, but have been enjoying cigars for a few years. I will introduce myself tomorrow on the proper thread but had to say thanks for the laughs! Only 140 pages to go! LMAO

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I just read the first thirty pages of this thread(yes 30) and have not laughed so much in a very long time! I am new to the BOTL forum, but have been enjoying cigars for a few years. I will introduce myself tomorrow on the proper thread but had to say thanks for the laughs! Only 140 pages to go! LMAO
Keep at it ! Wait till you hit the chapter on the Ohio Triangle !