What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Well I finally worked up the courage to break the seal on this rocket. A green gas proceeded to boil out of the box. I realized too late that @Mr.Capo.907 had followed me into the room and stood there frozen in place eyes wide, I wanted to reach out and shield my little brother from this moment but it was too late. It was in that moment I remembered my words when he had expressed his willingness to accept the challenge “You poor poor fool” and I could see the realization on his face, there is no going back. So we stood there in silence as the combined stench of super dog rockets and infuso-rockets wafted around us and I took note that no tear or whimper escaped from him and I realized somewhere along the way my little brother had become a man!

Though he passed this trial I know that the real test is yet to come, it is one thing to open the box it is another to reach deep within and pull out “GLORY”! We will brave the rockets and either we will come out victorious or we will perish trying.

In this I am reminded of a verse from the Bible, “Our current sufferings can not compare to the glory that will be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well I finally worked up the courage to break the seal on this rocket. A green gas proceeded to boil out of the box. I realized too late that @Mr.Capo.907 had followed me into the room and stood there frozen in place eyes wide, I wanted to reach out and shield my little brother from this moment but it was too late. It was in that moment I remembered my words when he had expressed his willingness to accept the challenge “You poor poor fool” and I could see the realization on his face, there is no going back. So we stood there in silence as the combined stench of super dog rockets and infuso-rockets wafted around us and I took note that no tear or whimper escaped from him and I realized somewhere along the way my little brother had become a man!

Though he passed this trial I know that the real test is yet to come, it is one thing to open the box it is another to reach deep within and pull out “GLORY”! We will brave the rockets and either we will come out victorious or we will perish trying.

In this I am reminded of a verse from the Bible, “Our current sufferings can not compare to the glory that will be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18

Preach it!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Here is what I came up with in my dive into glory

An @Glassman infuso-rocket, DE infused and my rocket roulette pick

And here are my mid grade puts and takes for approval

Takes on the left, puts on the right

On a side note that infuso-rocket smells like mayonnaise

Mayo rocket! What! That is a whole new level!
Make sure your brother smokes a rocket review stick and post up and he will be part of next years pass.
Also, puts and takes approved. Smoke with care brother!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Mayo rocket! What! That is a whole new level!
Make sure your brother smokes a rocket review stick and post up and he will be part of next years pass.
Also, puts and takes approved. Smoke with care brother!
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
@akpreacherplayz Nice writeup ! Make sure Mr Capo reviews one ! Roulette or Toxic Mayo Infusement challenge ! :writer:
Speaking of infused.. enjoy that Red Acid Cigarillo !! :wtf:
GLORY !

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Trying to recheck reviews and seeing if anyone else earned an ambulance here...
@BigSkySmoke gets another pyle for his dog participating..
herfdog

Unpossible_1

irratebass

BigSkySmoke

akpreacherplayz

Prine
ApeSmokes
NMPokerDealer
bwhite220
Eo80
gobison
multi-useless