What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Catching up here. @herfdog hit me up on this - should be no problem. If anyone who's shipped to .ca previously wants to poke me with some additional knowledge feel free but I have no issues.

@Bondo 440 rgr that re: no more puts. I will grab a pile of mess tho and I will be adding the bovedas that I promised Yan.
Oh yes!

Those large bovedas!

With the current summer, I totally forgot about that!!

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Catching up here. @herfdog hit me up on this - should be no problem. If anyone who's shipped to .ca previously wants to poke me with some additional knowledge feel free but I have no issues.

@Bondo 440 rgr that re: no more puts. I will grab a pile of mess tho and I will be adding the bovedas that I promised Yan.
You'll have to fill out a customs form - do NOT write "cigars" on it (y)

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Copy that.
@mitetak head's up. And if the catbox goes north, replace the box or wrap it with that flat brown wrap paper so the carriers don't push the handles in. I don't get it. The box is obviously not 40 fkn lbs.
See illustration below. This box can't go for the long ride with a hole in it.
Maybe @herfdog also will pm you about shipping.
I taped up the hole from both sides, someone is going to have to work pretty hard to be lazy and use the handle......

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So of course I couldn't wait and while my kid was occupied I hopped in.

First thing I find is some love from @Opie I assume

I get a little further and find a variety of bags that aren't the pass bag. So I grab a bit from all of them (this gon hurt!)

And finally I grabbed a small handful from the pass bag.

If there are *any* concerns just yell. Otherwise I should have this on the road at worst by Monday but likely tomorrow.

@herfdog your bovedas will be in there. And Eran you haven't been forgotten either!!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I know that this is not in the spirit of the DRP, and I half-heartedly apologise for that. But I want to share a bit of news that has me just over-the-top elated.

I just got a new job making alot more than I have been. Tonight I'm celebrating. Thanks to @multi-useless for the stick and to all you goofies for being a fun part of my life. I look forward to this every year, even if I can't participate.

You're all a bunch of class-act folks, and I'm proud to be amongst these ranks.

Now, I'm going to smoke my first cc and revel. I hope you all enjoy your fauxhibas and infusorockets.

:)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I know that this is not in the spirit of the DRP, and I half-heartedly apologise for that. But I want to share a bit of news that has me just over-the-top elated.

I just got a new job making alot more than I have been. Tonight I'm celebrating. Thanks to @multi-useless for the stick and to all you goofies for being a fun part of my life. I look forward to this every year, even if I can't participate.

Now, I'm going to smoke my first cc and revel. I hope you all enjoy your fauxhibas and infusorockets.

Congrats, man! Don't hold back, whats the new gig?

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0

Congratulations brother that’s great news!!!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Sweet! Glad that RyJ could be part of the celebration brother, here's hoping it burns well, and congrats!