What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Micheladas are definitely a culture thing. Very popular here, and I'm sure California. ( Mexican derived) Spicy red beer, or a beer based bloody mary really. I use a whole lime, 6 shakes of cholula hot sauce, 5 shakes of Worcestershire sauce, two shakes of soy sauce, either clamato, or camaronazo (shrimp and tomato as opposed to clam like clamato) beer of your choice, ice all in a salt rimmed mug. Mouth is watering just thinking about them.
EWWW ! No thanks. :stop:
You did earn an ambulance though !! Possibly due to the cigar as well as the companion drink ! :wtf:

Last edited:

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Alright here we go! I was very busy today so I didn’t get to go through the whole box till tonight.

Is it just me or is this thing heavier than last year!?!?

I opened it up to find a pink unicorn bag right on top! It definitely had something in it, naturally I assumed it was cigars but when I grabbed it instead of feeling cigars it was something soft and squishy!! For a moment my mind raced, “should I be concerned!?!?” “ what kind of diabolical scheme has Harlan cooked up!?!?”, I took my chances and spilled the contents onto my desk. Out plopped a fuzzy pink unicorn keychain and under it was a 5er of cigars!

@ApeSmokes thank you bro, my daughter loooooves the unicorn and I loooooove the cigars!! The three NCs are all new to me and the CCs are favorites!

Later on I delved deeper into the recesses of the box finding a myriad of less than desirable cigars! To honor those who has come before me I chose to partake of every aspect of the DRP. Taking for myself not one but two A-Crops, a green acid, a merit badge, a panama red (to be smoked in honor of the late @luckysaturn13 ), and a challenge stick!

Is it just me or does that chicken look a bit concerned about those cigars?

You may notice that I did not grab from the dreaded toxic peppermint bark box. That is because I had already set aside one for myself before I sent out the package!

Last but not least here are my proposed takes and puts, takes are on the left puts on the right!

Upon approval I will get this thing on the road ASAP (Act Swiftly Awesome Pachyderm)

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@ApeSmokes bombs the Preacher !
@akpreacherplayz gets the Pass !

1. Tug197

2. Eo80

3. redneck_toy

4. ApeSmokes

5. akpreacherplayz

6. BigSkySmoke
7. habano-j

8-9-10 .. THE CRY-fecta !
8. gurgalunas

9. Pennywise827
10. GoBison

11. multi-useless
12. Unpossible_1

13. herfdog

14. Opie

15. Bondo

LET's EARN THOSE BADGES OF GLORY !! GET SMOKING THOSE ROCKETS !

Last edited:

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Initial light is pretty much stale tobacco taste. No need to punch or cut, due to the hole already present. Draw is great. Taste is pretty much flat through the first couple draws. Reminds me of a "churchill deluxe" that I've smoked on more than one occasion in my early days of cigar smoking while on the golf course. Short filler piece of crap, but not really offensive, just not really good in many ways. First ash fell at 1/4". Typical of a short filler. Not really picking up many other tastes.wrapper starting to turn loose pretty early.
1558575400842570040422152531868.jpg

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Our humidity here is usually around 25-35%
Pretty arid. I have experienced a wrapper popping like this on the golf course with 20ish MPH winds.
Not knowing the background on the storage of this smoke, I cannot comment. I will say the three DRP sticks I picked have been in a small sealed cigar bag in my humi, as not to contaminate my good sticks. ( peppermint bark comes to mind..)
Definitely a short filler smoke as the ash fell again at 1/4".. Taste is straight tobacco. Almost like a Marlboro light. Burn has remained pretty even so far.
15585769556996236376694240899747.jpg

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Other than the splitting wrapper, the taste has been pretty consistent. This is really not all that offensive. I have definitely smoked worse. I do smoke fast, so my smokes get bitter rather quickly. My final answer:
I'd smoke this on the course if it was offered, but wouldn't purchase myself.
I consider this one nubbed....
15585776527236913556217706016709.jpg