8. gurgalunas

9. Pennywise827

10. GoBison

11. multi-useless

12. Unpossible_1

13. herfdog

14. Opie

15. Bondo

LET's EARN THOSE POOPS !! GET SMOKING THOSE ROCKETS !

Last edited:

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I haven’t had a chance to post this but I smoked one of the Tug challenge sticks before I left.

I’m not a very proficient reviewer but it was an enjoyable stick with good construction and consistent sweet flavors all the way to the end.

I’m interested to find out what it is because I don’t think it’s an expensive cigar but more like a good affordable cigar.

So @Tug197 what was it?

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I guess I’ll start training for the DRP. Found a mystery stick from @Bondo 440 in the depths of my cooler. Do you still have the key for what these are??
LOL the Russians started to encrypt that laptop. So before it was totally fubar I shut down, pulled the drive out of the laptop and replaced it and loaded a fresh O/S.
I still can put that old drive in a caddy ( "host" Operating system will access the drive without being harmed. ) and pull whatever I can find ( I know which exe was the exploit to avoid )

But to tell the truth, I recognize that particular cigar. Did you have hints of dark chocolate bean or coffee bean?
If so, that was a Schizo Madoro Robusto. The best cigar under $3 on the planet.
Was that the last one?

Last edited:

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Alright quick update... @akpreacherplayz shipped the pass to me in ID since there was a chance I would miss it. Had to leave for work in WA, but should be back Friday night....post puts and takes and then ship out on Monday.

Sorry for the delay on my end. Thought i would be able to snatch it up sooner.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I haven’t had a chance to post this but I smoked one of the Tug challenge sticks before I left.

I’m not a very proficient reviewer but it was an enjoyable stick with good construction and consistent sweet flavors all the way to the end.

I’m interested to find out what it is because I don’t think it’s an expensive cigar but more like a good affordable cigar.

So @Tug197 what was it?

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy
That, my friend, was the CAO MX2. It would appear your senses are accurate. Not a horrible smoke by any means.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
LOL the Russians started to encrypt that laptop. So before it was totally fubar I shut down, pulled the drive out of the laptop and replaced it and loaded a fresh O/S.
I still can put that old drive in a caddy ( "host" Operating system will access the drive without being harmed. ) and pull whatever I can find ( I know which exe was the exploit to avoid )

But to tell the truth, I recognize that particular cigar. Did you have hints of dark chocolate bean or coffee bean?
If so, that was a Schizo Madoro Robusto. The best cigar under $3 on the planet.
Was that the last one?

That sounds like the one! It started off promising with some cocoa powder, salt hints of chocolate. I was enjoying it, until the 2/3 when it went to shit. I need to brush up on my DRP wheel 'o flavors, but tasted of stale, old tobacco. Full disclosure, it was in a bag with an A-Crop, so it may have been infused by now. at the end of the 2/3, I decided not to see what was waiting in the final third. The inside of the band was marked #2 and, by the end that seemed appropriate.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
That sounds like the one! It started off promising with some cocoa powder, salt hints of chocolate. I was enjoying it, until the 2/3 when it went to shit. I need to brush up on my DRP wheel 'o flavors, but tasted of stale, old tobacco. Full disclosure, it was in a bag with an A-Crop, so it may have been infused by now. at the end of the 2/3, I decided not to see what was waiting in the final third. The inside of the band was marked #2 and, by the end that seemed appropriate.
Yeah they have a good finish. It must have went sour. I never aged one for so long, especially with an A-Crap. :cigar:
Thanks for rolling out a review !
I'll adjust the scoreboard for AK. Maybe a "old poop" award for you !!

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Alright! Finally a minute to post this. First big thanks to @akpreacherplayz for last minute shipping to a different address and the killer 5er. Love the All my exs and looking forward to the tabernacle. But mainly looking forward to the homeroll!
20190603_200621.jpg

First the DRP box smells like Christmas on meth...Its fucking terrible! Why have we done this to ourself again this year? Obviously we are ok with terrible life decisions and having questionable tastes...

Takes on the left and Puts on the right
20190531_103721.jpg

Thanks @Bondo 440 for the awesome stickers every year! I will start mustering up the courage to take these sticks ASAP.

@habano-j I have a separate package headed your way, when I get back home. My bombing ordnance is lacking at this point on the road.

Waiting approval and should be in the air tomorrow...

@Bondo 440 @EO80 @herfdog