What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hell yeah bro. They kept me up north a lot between their terminals in Wisconson and Gary, IN, but got me home south when I wanted/needed to be. Even flew me home from Milwaukee when my grandfather died.

Btw, the terminal in Gary..... dont go wandering around Gary. Lmao

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I grew up halfway between Chicago and Detroit. I know Gary.
Chicago is awesome.
Detroit is awesome.
Don't wander around Gary.
I'm south of Gary about an hour and a half. Dont go wondering around Gary. If you end up there and feel something funny with your trailer at a red light, do not get out, just keep driving when the light changes.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yeah sure man. I thought It would be well under way by now. @jasonatjl hit me with schrapnel from a carpet bomb run a few weeks ago. Now @herfdog sends me 4 sticks and a golden poop.
Friends like you guys are like herpes. Can't get rid of. Not that I really have friends, or herpes. But I may have friends with herpes. Or just plain friendly herpes. Lolz
We now return to cHIT part of the program, already in progress.
Welcome back broski! Glad to see you made it!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
It's awesome, except the dog happens to be the merit badges (stickers) for drp 2018...

For 2019 I wanted to do something with the cat skull smoking a cigar that we saw in one of the early reviews last pass.
Are there any stickers left? They were either gone by the time I got the box, or I just couldn’t find em.