What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Here you go... Dog Rocket thread. .

It was in a sampler. I smoked for 10 mins, took this pic, and gave up.
Don't smoke these guys. There's no winning this.
I just researched these ..... $20 for x20 bundle. No surprise.
Too bad this missed the Dog Rocket Pass out the door. This, as an unbanded ChallengE Stick.. would has been totally hilarious.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Here you go... Dog Rocket thread. .

It was in a sampler. I smoked for 10 mins, took this pic, and gave up.
Don't smoke these guys. There's no winning this.
I just researched these ..... $20 for x20 bundle. No surprise.
Too bad this missed the Dog Rocket Pass out the door. This, as an unbanded Challenger Stick.. would has been totally hilarious.
@Bondo 440 , you dont know how lucky you are... if you would have posted this a few days ago, before I placed an order at Famous, you and the others after the CRY-fecta would have had them in the box... a fiver is $4.99 (minus 17%!), and it just so happens that there are 5 stops after KC... or a bundle, with 16 left for you!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@Bondo 440 , you dont know how lucky you are... if you would have posted this a few days ago, before I placed an order at Famous, you and the others after the CRY-fecta would have had them in the box... a fiver is $4.99 (minus 17%!), and it just so happens that there are 5 stops after KC... or a bundle, with 16 left for you!
LOL hey, we are probably all glad we dodged that bullet ..... A synthetic "pleather" profile with hints of drag strip asphalt peelout.

Last edited: