What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hey @Bondo 440 , a funny thing happened last week. After I said you guys dodged a bullet, I realized I hadn't gotten a confirmation on my Famous order I placed. A few phone calls later, the order was discovered to be missing...

Fortunately, the stuff I wanted was still on sale. Oh, and so were the Conuco.
Better start making another badge...

View attachment 136629

I think the two on the left are melting the cellophane from the inside...
Holy ACrap ! Smoke ONe ! Let us know what you think ! :wtf:
I'll get the drag strip ambulance burnout badge !!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The tracking info predicted delivery today, but it now says it arrived at the KC Distribution Center at 4:52 PM. Should see it tomorrow early afternoon...

Btw, what is the 2nd poop by Opie's name? Grandma poop?
Yep. GrandPa (or Grandma? ) Poop. Opie smoked an old challenge stick he found from a 2017 pass.

I don't have a tv in a smoking area or a Panama Red to light, but a toast to the Blues and to Lucky. Wish he was around to see this.

View attachment 136653
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Admittedly I’m not a contributor of this thread, but I’ve been doing some reading and it looks like a trip. I’ve often smoked some pretty bad stogies in my time and now I have a place to share it. Some of you guys know me from Today’s Bourbon and what brought me here today is something that many (or all) of you already know. You’ll have to forgive me but Luckysaturn and I lost touch over the years. I met him on Puff and we both migrated to BOTL on the same day, after Puff went belly up. ZippoGeek too. I wanted to reach out to him today after learning that his team won their first Stanley Cup, and congratulate him. I was not prepared for the news I received. Incredibly sad to learn this.

Rest In Peace Brother!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The Eagle has landed. I repeat, the Eagle has landed...

Seems to be in decent shape, but is probably due for a new box. I ran through the bags to check boveda and swapped out a few. Didnt spend a lot of time pilfering through other than a cursory check, but the Bark Box is truly scary. Smells like a kitchen cleaner my wife uses on the granite that singes my sinuses every time she cleans...

I'll get with the CRY-fecta participants and figure things out.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The Eagle has landed. I repeat, the Eagle has landed...

Seems to be in decent shape, but is probably due for a new box. I ran through the bags to check boveda and swapped out a few. Didnt spend a lot of time pilfering through other than a cursory check, but the Bark Box is truly scary. Smells like a kitchen cleaner my wife uses on the granite that singes my sinuses every time she cleans...

I'll get with the CRY-fecta participants and figure things out.
LOLs. Good Job. @gurgalunas (y)
Hey when you return to probe that box of despair deeper , .... see if it's about time to take the remaining PDR#5's out of the box and slip them in their own bag.
That will help logistics a little.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hey @Bondo 440 , a funny thing happened last week. After I said you guys dodged a bullet, I realized I hadn't gotten a confirmation on my Famous order I placed. A few phone calls later, the order was discovered to be missing...

Fortunately, the stuff I wanted was still on sale. Oh, and so were the Conuco.
Better start making another badge...

View attachment 136629
Well, just to let you know, Herfchicken flew out the window yesterday, and today, he came home with this. !
Not sure where he got it from. But now I'm Armed !!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
20190613_063427.jpg
Screenshot_20190613-065110_Chrome.jpg
20190613_065937.jpg
Screenshot_20190613-073429_Gallery.jpg20190613_075627.jpg
20190613_082441.jpg
20190613_083727.jpg
Ok, first of all, what is this smell?? Even my wife with her super-nose powers can't decipher it. To those of you who haven't received the box o'crap yet, opening it and taking that first whiff is a Holy experience. You know, like "holy shit, what's that stench?" or "Holy fuck what was I thinking?" It's peppermint, but not in a good way. My nose is getting peppermint, basil, oregano, and some potpourri leftover from 50 years ago.
I've never smoked an FyR stick and to be honest, I'll never be able to look at one the same. Since I like educating myself, turns out FyR hails from the PDR factory.............draw your own conclusions.
So the cigar itself smells basically like I described the box, only stronger. "Toxic" written on the bag is fairly accurate. Cold draw is tobacco and some peppermint and it leaves my lips tingling. Not sure if that's from the tobacco or from the "infusion" but I have a pretty good idea it's the latter. I really don't want to light it.
I toasted this bad boy a little too quickly, charred the wrapper a bit at the foot but that's ok. I'll gladly take a little burned flavor to cover up whatever the hell this is going to taste like for the first few minutes!!

1st 3rd - spicy tobacco with peppermint. I have no idea what I should be tasting but chewing on a tobacco leaf with peppermint gum is the best I can give you. The smell is something to behold. I can't even come up with words. Definitely an outdoors cigar, that's for sure

2nd 3rd - the peppermint has died down and this cigar is also trying to die out on me. On closer inspection, I see it's trying to tunnel in one spot. Will it go out and I luck out and get to smoke something nice afterward? One can only hope.

3rd 3rd - the strength has ramped up but the flavor has died down to just plain standard cigar flavors. Coffee, leather, tobacco and just a tiny bit of the toxic infusion remains. The aroma is still there, though. There's also that acid, bitter ammonia creeping in the further down it burns. So tasty. I guess I'll be smelling this for a few days no matter where I go. Oddly enough, 60% of the smell left after I removed the band. That thing smelled rancid! Even the stray cats that were in my backyard have vacated the area. They are much more intelligent than I am, apparently.

I should have made more coffee this morning because I decided, in my lack of caffeine stimulated state, to smoke this indoors instead of outdoors....now my patio is forever infected with this smell.