What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
@gurgalunas Mineral, Tar and Asphalt ! HaHa I told ya ! These Conucos are officially ambulance worthy !! Toxic right out of the box !
Next score update will include one Ambulance for you, brave puffer ! ( And maybe me as well , for suffering through this disastrous stick last week ! ! )
Dude, those are absolutely horrendous ! How many of those do you have? I think they may be infused with motor oil from a junked car.
I think I dropped two in the Redneck Grab Bag. I havent tried an O-Crap yet, but it will be a hard decision which to take for those downstream.

You definitely deserve a badge for doing the hands-on research on the Conuco. It takes a brave, dedicated individual to vett cheap, potentially dangerous cigars for the DRP.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
So, I started out with the Penny Colada. A little backstory... Last night, went to a friends for a cookout. He fancies himself as a cigar smoker, so he brought out a couple of Java cigars before I could retrieve my own from the car. These were like the churchill version of a hershey's candy bar. I wont go into detail, but that was a long hour plus of graciously smiling while smoking...

So back to the penny colada... I had a conuco and Hershey Java in my recent history, and was still half drunk, so I wasnt intimidated. 20190622_191038.jpg

That was the last smile of the day...

If you close your eyes and smell the P-C, you can imagine the Hawiian Tropic Bikini Team and let your mind wander. Unfortunately, Wes was always there to bring me screeching back to reality. Best thing about that smoke is that it only takes 30 min to power through it. Some things I vaguely recall... Bikini Team. Wes. Burning cardboard. Grape drank. Coconut lip balm. Bikini Team. Freakin' Wes! Stale, musty saddle leather recently used on a camel. Grape drank. Bikini.. WES! 84 year old Italian dude oiled up in a speedo. WTF Wes... Apparently the pic didnt make it, but I took it down to 1/2"...

Next up was Bondo Mystery Stick #5. 20190622_121829.jpgGrabbed the V-cutter only to realize it was pre-cut. Shit. I recall some of these being reported previously, so I was pretty apprehensive. Lit, smoked, and was happy. After the terrible stuff I'd smoked over the past 24 hours, this was a breath of fresh air. Not that it was good or anything, it just wasnt horrible. Medium body cigar, with specific tasting notes lost to dead taste buds, but seriously a high point of the day. Ok, maybe just not as low as the rest, but you get the idea. Would I smoke another? Hell yes, if I'd just run the Conuco/Java/Penny-colada gauntlet again for some strange reason. Otherwise, maybe.
Or not. 20190622_131721.jpg

Steve shows up after getting dragged into a work issue. Just in time... Third on the docket was Preachers toxic rocket. What an abomination... Oregano and mint, mixed with eternal reflection on poor decisions past. Those past decisions all look pretty good right now, compared to smoking this thing. There really isnt a way to explain it, other than a menthol version of my wife's countertop cleaner.20190619_133302.jpg I think they share some common ingredients.20190619_133309.jpgEvery time she sprays this stuff, my sinuses scream, and here I am smoking it... not a pleasant process, but the deed was done, with a headache as the final result.20190622_143625.jpg

Finally, with the end in sight, and my tongue feeling like it had been swapped with the tongue of an old gym shoe, I grabbed the O-Crap. By no means a cigar I'd ever reach for again, it paled in comparison to the Preacher's Mortal Sin. Still, it was a sort of formality to end the day. I was generally delirious by this point, with no taste buds, a blank stare, and about 6 cans of hangover cure down the hatch, so I'll just provide needed documentation.20190622_144320.jpg

Upon further reflection, I'm almost 6% certain that Einstein came up with his Theory of Relativity when smoking a O-Crap immediately following a toxic turd...

Not sure I'll smoke another cigar for a month...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I tried to join them via Vherf, but technical difficulties prevailed. I was on with them long enough to see the despair and regret in their eyes as I lit up an A crop from
Last year. figured I’d join in on the misery.

Horrible, horrible cigar
Yeah, unfortunately my place seems to be in a black hole for cell coverage. And, since we were smoking in the shade down by the pond, watching Wes' son fishing, the Wifi coverage was absent. We tried to keep vherf connection up for the better part of an hour, but ultimately failed. It seemed the signal strength was inversely proportional to our level of despair. The longer it went, the greater the misery in Missouri, and the less signal strength. It might have been the radioactivity of the preacher smokes interfering, now that I think about it...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Plant Ingredients
Natural oils
Birch Bark

Pretty much covers @akpreacherplayz Peppermint Bark to a tee.
Holy crap @gurgalunas that's enough of that horseshat for a while. Give yourself a break before you rupture your taste buds.
So we see a Penny Colada, Toxic Bark, A-CRAP , and Challenge stick awards on the way !
And yes, bonus Hearse for you !
And @Opie gets the A-Crap badge !

Speaking of middle finger challenge sticks..

You were correct about the pre-punched cigar of the past.. Elephant Butt again,.... the Robusto this time. The other was a Corona,
I had other un-bandeds in the Challege bag. But it looks like the only reviewers are the ones picking their butts .. hahaha
That's a joke ! Get it? Aw whatever.. @gurgalunas stop smoking garbage for a while. You might break something internally.
I'll be back to update the scoreboard tonight. You're most likely in first place after this. But you might want to stay close to the crapper this weekend !
NICE JOB !!!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@akpreacherplayz for the love of God man, wtf did you do to this bark box? I opened it about an hour ago - my girlfriend started yelling at me to get it out of her kitchen. Her baby started crying. My daughter laughed for a minute and then went into the garage to get away from it. My eyes are still burning.

I took one, but I took it straight out to the garage bc I'm not storing this thing indoors