What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just a reminder, the actual pass is on hold until this coronacrap is over. No point trying to pass stuff around right now.
Just trying to err on the side of caution.
I also just realised i owe you all a horrible review. I have nothing to do tomorrow, so, i guess thats my task.
Go for it !
I Smoked a Cunoco Sunoco today. Have proof.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

\

Time for my Conuco stinky burnout challenge !

The review above is off the vendor's site. The guy goes on to say it tasted like lighter fuel. But certainly, this is from the constant relights.
There is absolutley no truth to the rumour that you could light a Conuco with a cedar stick and it would still taste like it was infused with a botanical dose of Ronson.

So believe it or not, I lit up this champion of a cigar on Monday. I wanted to paticipate in our COURAGE- SHELTER at HOME Dog Rocket Contest !
I got as far as you see.. the starter of the 2/3 and gave up. Tasted like burnt rubber. Unusual. Perhaps I got a bad one.

Well, later in the week, I revisited this smoke . I had to finish what I started ! My thinking was, it couldn't get any worse ! better
It was already horrible ! wonderful

It appears the rest had served us both well. This Cunoco had morphed into quite a precious abomination gem of a cigar !
A fine Cunoco ... one that had been lit , smoked for 5 minutes , then gently put out with care to await out next anal intimate moment !

The Cunoco had sun-aged on the porch, in the specially chosen dirty ashtray for two days, ARRGH !. MMMM !
I'm defecating salivating just reliving the precious moment !

Only the best short-filler and floor scrap sweepings are chosen by the cigar aficionados at Cunoco ! Hints of Firestone on the retro regurge-a-hale.
Pleasant whispers of Petrol delicately kiss my lips like buterflies dipped in Kerosene. Puke Pure smoking piss bliss !

The last third ! My final puffs brought back sweet memories .. Reminiscence of the fresh spirit of youth.
Specifically ... the h
uge clouds of noxious smoke and horrendous screeching when my friend Tom was power-braking at 2AM in front of his ex-girlfriends
house until the point when the tire blew off.

@gurgalunas I cannot fuc thank you enough, for this wonderful smoking adventure. And thanks to your gratuity, I have yet to experience nineteen more.

I can only hope that some day... I can help share this delightful experience with some of my friends here. For such a classy and robust smoking experience is one that certainly should not be kept to one's self, but shared.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
@Bondo 440 Damn, man! Those were sent just to get your attention! You weren't actually supposed to smoke one. Figured you'd send them on to somebody that likes them, like @Opie . Seems like he had a favorable review of one last year.
I stand by my review. That cigar was not like any conuco I’ve had before. It had potential. I still think you mixed up some bands

at least that’s what I tell myself so i can sleep at night:cigar:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Enough procrastinating. Enough excuses. I am one of the founders of this abomination. And I promised a review of a truly horrible cigar. I must stand up and take my place. So here we go.
Its a beautiful overcast 50 degree day here in SW MO. Much better than the 30s it was yesterday.
I will say, I woke up this morning with this cigar in mind. A little back story, I bought a bondle of these when I was going through my divorce and money was very tight. Needed something to smoke. Was hoping for something at the least on par with a swisher, but a little better. I was wrong.
So I have a lot of these that will accompany the rocket pass. When the time comes and this coronacrap is over.
But for now, no further adieu...
I present the dog rocket review of the Villiger Export. Yellow box. Not sure what the difference is between the three colors. I am hoping its just the color you turn when smoking them.
Prelight aroma, nothing. Like I have to shove this thing up my nostril and snort like a line to get anything. Even then, just sweet cardboard.
They come in these nice little boxes of 5. And all individually wrapped. So of course, you know they are fancy. Once undressed, this thing looks like its wrapped in recycled construction paper that has began to mold.
It appeara that they make these things in a gigantic long tube and then box press them and cut at length.
Well, about to light this beast, so here are the pics to hold you over until I can finish.20200405_105824.jpg20200405_110053.jpg20200405_110209.jpg

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Luckily this thing smokes pretty fast. Great smoke output. And first third flavor is of pennies. Like the ones that were left in your cup holder in the car you drove when you were a cigarette smoker. You know the ones. Covered in ashes and spilled concoctions of drinks.
My coffee may have something to do with the last part. Although both flavors are blurring together now.
But still I keep going. Nice ash so far.20200405_112731.jpg

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Final update.
Second third, transitions from cup holder pennies to dirty feet. Like she just got home from working a double shift at dennys, but you got a fetish and gotta put a toe in your mouth. (Not my thing, but I heard Opie does)
Then just as that taste settles in and my stomache is turning, we get to the final third...
Damn! This thing is getting bad now.
We are back to minerals. But this time, they are being smelted and I am breathing in the smoke directly. With a little pepper on the retro, though.
Wow! Can not wait for you guys to get in on some of these!
In conclusion, I am alive. That is all. Now time to smoke something better.20200405_113627.jpg20200405_115349.jpg20200405_115349.jpg

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Final update.
Second third, transitions from cup holder pennies to dirty feet. Like she just got home from working a double shift at dennys, but you got a fetish and gotta put a toe in your mouth. (Not my thing, but I heard Opie does)
Then just as that taste settles in and my stomache is turning, we get to the final third...
Damn! This thing is getting bad now.
We are back to minerals. But this time, they are being smelted and I am breathing in the smoke directly. With a little pepper on the retro, though.
Wow! Can not wait for you guys to get in on some of these!
In conclusion, I am alive. That is all. Now time to smoke something better.View attachment 147738View attachment 147739View attachment 147739
Hey! That was supposed to be confidential. What happens in Vherf stays in vherf :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@EO80 LOL Excellent review :LOL: ! Great to see HerfChicken is doing well !
I'll get your session logged on the board later today ! Awesome ! !:dead::wtf::hurting:
Save one of those shitsticks for me when the pass resumes !! !

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I'll get your session logged on the board later today ! Awesome ! !:dead::wtf::hurting:
I :chicken: Herf Chicken

guess I need to dig out a rocket and play along :arghh:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Oh, I got a brick of those damn things. They will be in the pass for sure!