What's new

My Father Limited

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Oh, they will sell...and like I said in my review, I bought some just for the fact of who they were rolled by...I honestly believe these will get better (perhaps MUCH better) with time...

~brooks

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm guessing the factory has already sold he entire stock, or very nearly, to B&Ms. I know they sold out of the La Verite 2008 very soon, even if some B&Ms still have them--and again, with a $20 cigar you can expect them to take a little while to sell, I think.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm guessing the factory has already sold he entire stock, or very nearly, to B&Ms. I know they sold out of the La Verite 2008 very soon, even if some B&Ms still have them--and again, with a $20 cigar you can expect them to take a little while to sell, I think.
I think it could take awhile to sell them depending on the location. I've gone through a few boxes worth already which shocked me a bit considering the price they carry but I am sure some stores will have them for 6-9 months at least. I plan on taking a box or 2 and setting them in back to age and putting them out after 6 months to sell.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'm waiting for them to show up where I work. Hell they might have shown up this week but I haven't been there since tuesday. I'll stop in sunday I think to check on things. I'll definitely be buying.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
It was weird. A guy was smoking one at my B&M today and not only did he get it somewhere else, it was from a little podunk shop in Little Italy. WEIRD.

Btw, he offered to let me hit it, but I told him "next time." :smile:

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I think One is just generic term Lilo. Each cigar is not numbered, just the boxes. Though I agree, that would have been BADASS!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I just smoked one of these this morning with my coffee. I thought it was an amazing cigar. I love the pepper in it. I have two more to let rest to see how the turn out.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Personally I think they are smoking just fine, I enjoyed my first one last night. Like I stated in my previous post, they are a real "pepper bomb", lots of smoke and not one re-light diring the smoke. Would a little age improve them, sure it would. But like I said I think they are smoking just fine now.
I agree with every word Larry. The pepper is there full force but in a very enjoyable way. This is not a cigar for the faint of heart.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else receive their box and have it smell of varnish?

I had to take the cigars out, I didn't want to put the box in my humidor with the smell. But the box smells a bit of varnish, but the problem is, when you open each coffin, each coffin smells a ton of varnish...

I know this problem happened when the Drac came out for Tatuaje, but I was lucky there and my box didn't smell.....but this limited release smells a ton.

The cigars themselves smell absolutely fantastic.....Anyone else have the varnish smell with their boxes or coffins?

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The 2 boxes I've opened in store have smelled of varnish but I've had no problems with the sticks themselves. At least not yet!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 2 boxes I've opened in store have smelled of varnish but I've had no problems with the sticks themselves. At least not yet!

Yeah, the sticks themselves smell amazing......I just didn't want to put the boxes and coffins in the humidor with that overwhelming smell I was getting off of them.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great cigar at $20.00 and only 24,000 made. But got to say for $8.00 the new San Lotano Habano by A.J fernandez was a little better. This guy amazes me