What's new

Newbie rolling

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lesson learned from the table scrap cigar. It actually was really good and interesting. The lesson for me,don't have an even distribution of leave types in the stick. I had a chunk of nic legero in the middle and it changed the dynamic of the smoking experience in a very positive way.
So, going forward I'm going to put something different in other locations in the stick. Amazing!

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Who got me into this madness? It's NOT my fault. ;)
Bad news..... you've only been at this for 2 months. The next 2 months will look the same. Only around month 5 or 6 will the crave slow down. There is no cure. You will just have to let it run its corse.
Good news..... once things calm don't you can stay at an even pace.
Warning!!!!!!! If you go too long with out getting something you are at risk for the whole addiction cycle to start over again.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bad news..... you've only been at this for 2 months. The next 2 months will look the same. Only around month 5 or 6 will the crave slow down. There is no cure. You will just have to let it run its corse.
Good news..... once things calm don't you can stay at an even pace.
Warning!!!!!!! If you go too long with out getting something you are at risk for the whole addiction cycle to start over again.
you pricks are ENABLERS! I'm co-dependant! I need a leaf 12-step!;)
It's sure fun, though. I need to exercise some fiscal responsibility in the next month.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_8452.JPG

So that's the first go at capping. Just tells me I gotta watch more videos again for inspiration. Maybe burn one and chill a minute.

To let you know what my wife said when she saw it "that just needs to be circumcised".

Haha I am gonna keep goin but damn that looks rough. It pretty damn frustrating.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My rolling is on hold until everything goes through freezing. I made arrangements with a guy at work to freeze the balance of my leaves because I have limited space and his real freezer gets colder than my refrigerator does.

It's a good time anyway because I need a little break and we are getting company for the weekend so my corner of the basement has to get cleaned up the next few days.

Monday I should be back in business of rolling my own again.