What's new

Newbie rolling

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The end tore when I was trying to twist it.
Don't twist it. Pinch it and twirl it, so that the gar and the pigtail are both revolving the same rate.

I might even just clip it and try watching another video and doing the flag and cap again for practice tomorrow when I try to wrap the other one.
Yeah, I found the cap cutter I meant to send you. Apparently never made it in the box. Damn box was about to burst anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sent from my qwerty using tapakey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't twist it. Pinch it and twirl it, so that the gar and the pigtail are both revolving the same rate.

Yeah, I found the cap cutter I meant to send you. Apparently never made it in the box. Damn box was about to burst anyways.

sent from my qwerty using tapakey
Hahah brother you out did yourself. I gotta get this mastered so I can get you some smokes to thank you. I can't thank you enough for everything brother.

Even aside from that box man the knowledge you've givin me. I have not had so much fun in a long time man. My job and with the wife being pregnant has been so stressful (it's amazing too but it's a lot of pressure) and this is rolling is peaceful.

I am so glad I found you and this place.

Also thanks for telling me about the twist I could tell something wasn't quit right but from the movies that twirl move was kind of tricky and I thought that could be a quick cap. Sort of like the Nica Rustica stogie.

I can tell this capping part is gonna take some practice.

So far though I have been amazed how they have smoked so far. Miles ahead of some of the cheapie I've smoked from Thompson and and other samplers I've had man. I can see how you don't do many commercial smokes anymore.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hahah brother you out did yourself. I gotta get this mastered so I can get you some smokes to thank you. I can't thank you enough for everything brother.

Even aside from that box man the knowledge you've givin me. I have not had so much fun in a long time man. My job and with the wife being pregnant has been so stressful (it's amazing too but it's a lot of pressure) and this is rolling is peaceful.

I am so glad I found you and this place.

Also thanks for telling me about the twist I could tell something wasn't quit right but from the movies that twirl move was kind of tricky and I thought that could be a quick cap. Sort of like the Nica Rustica stogie.

I can tell this capping part is gonna take some practice.

So far though I have been amazed how they have smoked so far. Miles ahead of some of the cheapie I've smoked from Thompson and and other samplers I've had man. I can see how you don't do many commercial smokes anymore.

You are also spot on about molds. Expensive and difficult to find