What's new

NFL season thread.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
How about the skins pulling out a win over NY last night?!!!
The NFC East is really shaping up to be quite the showdown late in the season.
I think I pulled just about all my hair out last night observing our secondary. Cruz was wide open so many times I don't know how Eli wasn't hitting him deep more often. We simply cannot match speed on deep routes

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Penalties, Penalties and more Penalties ... Giants need to shake off otherwise Skins might be taking their spot. RG3 was phenomenal last night.

G-Men ! Believe !

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
We have Big Ben and Antonio Brown back today. We'll see how they have healed. Java, Morrisjohn and I both had a Four Kicks. What are you smokin?

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
We have Big Ben and Antonio Brown back today. We'll see how they have healed. Java, Morrisjohn and I both had a Four Kicks. What are you smokin?
Another must win to stay in the thick of the playoff race. SD might surprise some people & play hard today after all the reports this week about Norv. I'll join you with a Four Kicks as well:

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Top notch choice Java. I agree about SD. The Pittsburgh radio guys have already put this game in the W column, and that worries me. Lucky for us the radio guys don't play the game. On paper we win, especially at home, but we can't count out the Norv Turner emotional aspect.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Agreed. I'm starting Big Ben in one of my fantasy leagues today (first round of the playoffs), so I need a big day from him today. Maybe Mike Wallace actually decides to play some football today too!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I really expected a lot more out of Wallace this year. Considering that he is playing for a contract you would think he would step it up just a bit.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I really expected a lot more out of Wallace this year. Considering that he is playing for a contract you would think he would step it up just a bit.
Yeah. He's a huge disappointment this year. I don't know if he's pulling a "Desean Jackson" & shutting it down so he doesn't get hurt before his big payday or what. You'd think some of the veteran guys on the team would slap some sense into him if so. I almost hope they don't resign him & use that money to shore up the o-line after this year.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I think with the QB injury issues the Steelers have had this year it has made it harder for Wallace to really shine, but also I think that other teams have taken notice and targeted Wallace more. Of course this excuse doesn't help when he drops a perfect pass like last game.. I hope this just makes it easier/cheaper to resign him :)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I am torn on resigning him. I just don't like the effort, plus he already turned down the best offer he is likely to get from the Steelers. Some team will pay him though.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
The Steelers shouldn't have a problem against my Chargers today. smh.
We'll see. Nobody gave the Steelers a chance last week, and we know how that eneded. Bigger question for you and other Chargers fans. If Turner is gone, who would you like them to go after, and will Rivers stay?

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I thought the same when they played Cleveland too...

Side note, Steelers aren't on tv in my area :( today, stuck watching the skins beat the ravens hopefully

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I thought the same when they played Cleveland too...

Side note, Steelers aren't on tv in my area :( today, stuck watching the skins beat the ravens hopefully
Same here brother. Except I get the Eagles/Bucs game.Sucks.
NFL Redzone is the best invention known to man! I'd be forced to watch Kansas City @ Cleveland without it! ;)