What's new

Olympic Hockey !!!

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
It's Miller time!!! USA 2 - 0. Although he didn't have to face quite the number of shots that Hiller did. Close but the US marches on.

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I'm likely going to miss the medal rounds. http://www.skimarmot.com/skicams.html#
For that I'd consider it too. I wanted to do a heliboarding trip to the Canadian Rockies this year but couldn't quite make it happen. Next year though. Is there any co that you could recommend to me? I was thinking of going with CMH Heli-ski but if there's others you'd recommend I'm all ears.

Oh, and to keep this on topic, congrats to the Canadian women's team. But I know what I'll be doing tomorrow at noon.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
The US is on a 24-goal pace for the game!?! 4 goals in the first half a period. LOL

A lot of hockey left though...

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
It's going to be interesting to see what happens Sunday if Canada wins tonight, USA is going to be in the gold medal round without question (6 nothing lead over the Fins with 4 minutes left in the 1st). But it'd be nice to see Canada vs USA on home soil, another opportunity like this won't happen for years to come.

Cheering for the home team!

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
That 3rd period of the Canada/Slovakia game gives me more hope for tomorrow. Well, that and the first USA/CAN game. But to beat CAN on their home twice in such a short period of time is going to be tough. Can't wait for the game though.