What's new

Perfect Draw has lowed price of their Tool & Glue

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well according to the guy web-site you have a lifetime warranty, and a money back guarantee less return shipping. Can go wrong IMHO.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So I got mine over the weekend, the Perfect Draw Tool, all I will say is if you don't have one, smoke Cigars, it will save you aggravation, and make life better. Cigars cost too much to throw in the trash can. :)

I tested mine on an Oliva -Series V - Torpedo today. It works wonderful.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Mine came in the mail today. Haven’t had a chance to try it out yet.

On their web-site there are instructional videos, might be worth watching. Not much of a learning curve, it just does as advertised. I used mine for the first time today with no problems, except saying should have bought it months ago.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’ve had my eye on this and I finally placed my order. Can’t wait to try out the tool and the cigar repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am going to order another Tool & Glue for my Travel Humidor, last night I discovered I can use an old dry clean tooth brush to remove the tiny bit of Cigar from the tool. Did it over the sink and could not believe all the tiny bit of Tabacco I got off the tool. So if the tool is clean like day one fresh out of the box it will work better.:)

Honesly I have serveral of the other draw tools that do not work well, all they do is open up a channel, that closes when your Cigar heats up during smoking, and the original problem resurfaces.:banghead:

This Perfect Draw Tool worksn as advertised, will increase smoking pleasure, will save money on sticks that don't go into the trash can. IMHO every serious Cigar smoker needs one.(y)

Honeslty the purchase price is the reason to buy one alone. Cheaper then a couple of good sticks, should last a long time, if someone don't steal it. Its a no brainier to purchase one. JMHO. :)

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Well I am going to order another Tool & Glue for my Travel Humidor, last night I discovered I can use an old dry clean tooth brush to remove the tiny bit of Cigar from the tool. Did it over the sink and could not believe all the tiny bit of Tabacco I got off the tool. So if the tool is clean like day one fresh out of the box it will work better.:)

Honesly I have serveral of the other draw tools that do not work well, all they do is open up a channel, that closes when your Cigar heats up during smoking, and the original problem resurfaces.:banghead:

This Perfect Draw Tool worksn as advertised, will increase smoking pleasure, will save money on sticks that don't go into the trash can. IMHO every serious Cigar smoker needs one.(y)

Honeslty the purchase price is the reason to buy one alone. Cheaper then a couple of good sticks, should last a long time, if someone don't steal it. Its a no brainier to purchase one. JMHO. :)
Now I have to buy a toothbrush (Cigar purposes) and have another tool kit for the travel kit lol. Thank you.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Now I have to buy a toothbrush (Cigar purposes) and have another tool kit for the travel kit lol. Thank you.

Honestly why buy another. I was thinking you rinse your toothbrush after use, then in dries, use it, just clean the sink, rinse again, let dry, and use to brush teeth.

I have likes 20 toothbrush FREEBEES from the dentist I do I not use, now I have a reason to uses one.

Cigar Fan 29

PerfecDraw guy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly why buy another. I was thinking you rinse your toothbrush after use, then in dries, use it, just clean the sink, rinse again, let dry, and use to brush teeth.

I have likes 20 toothbrush FREEBEES from the dentist I do I not use, now I have a reason to uses one.
As a dentist for 40 years, I would be remiss if I did not instruct you to use a “soft” brush on your PerfecDraw! ;):happy:(y)

Rod

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Last night I had a vision, I have this little black brush, it is tiny, used to clean off the microphone cover on my hearing aids. Yes I have an extra it work cool for cleaning the perfect draw.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Gonna have to order one for my Bday.

When your birthday? soon, if not you could setup a Go Fund Me Page and raise money for the glue also. I have to laught at people who say they want money for goof stuff like vacation to Hawaii. Perfect Draw is a nessary item of Smoking Life.

Cigar Fan 29

PerfecDraw guy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried flying with their Perfect Draw yet? I fly to Atlanta next week and I'm wondering if I can bring it with me or if TSA will keep it.
I have not received feedback one way or another. One guy who did a youtube review of the PerfecDraw is also a flight attendant. He didn't say what airline. His opinion was that it would probably be OK to take on a plane. My opinion is that I would not take a chance.
Rod