What's new

Pet peeves

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
One of my biggest pet peeves is when I'm drunk as hell and I forget to pull my pecker out of my pants to take a piss. So I'm essentially standing up pissing myself and enjoying every moment of it until I realize the error of my ways. Yes, this happened more than once in my twenties and maybe once in my thirties.
This happened to me a few spring breaks ago. Also threw up on the dance floor of my work, got in a fight with a spring breaker, and tackled a girl I was making out with.
o_O wtf

brandoncpm

BoM Nov '13
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I have to many to name but here's a few

Slow drivers in the left lane
People that go in our out wrong door
People that check out with more than 20 items in the fast checkout line
non handicap people parking in handicap spots

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Not sure if this has been said, but I hate when I'm telling a story, and people steal my thunder by trying to 1up me. I may use their face to put out my cigar the next time it happens.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Not sure if this has been said, but I hate when I'm telling a story, and people steal my thunder by trying to 1up me. I may use their face to put out my cigar the next time it happens.
Yeah, that is super annoying. What's funny is when you get two of those people together and they try to 1up each other. It's like a never ending cycle of bull crap. Hahaha!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Seen it mentioned a couple times, but slow drivers in the left lane and people who don't use their turn signals... Not that hard to figure out if I'm on your ass you might be the one driving too slow... I drive pretty fast, but I don't cut and weave in traffic if I can avoid it... If you don't want to get cut off then don't make me drive behind your slow ass for 10 minutes...

Also, people who don't believe in mental illness... That just bakes my noodle...

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I hate when the media uses the "BREAKING NEWS" tag on almost everything these days. This should only be used if an asteroid hits Earth or the zombie apocalypse.