What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is Jack, so named because the asshat who owned him before me named him Guido before they tried to kill him. He was listed as a Chihuahua and looked like a Jack Russel so me being a smartass gave him the new name. Turns out hes 50/50.

He almost didnt make it past 9 months thanks to his previous owner purposefully running him over. I wont share the details unless yall want the story but he's my little buddy now and I am more thankful he's with me than he could understand.

I dont think hes too sure about the cigars tho...

Majestic AF
What a life!

Old Soldier

What's brown and sounds like a bell? DUNG!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Hunny the Wonder Weenie! Our rescue Dapple Dachshund... Sweetest little pooch, slightly hard headed but as funny a dog as you'll ever wanna meet. Took this pic when my wife was opening a cheese wrapper or something in the kitchen...as you can see, she has intense focus ....when it comes to food! :smuggrin:

IMG_8711.JPG

Old Soldier

What's brown and sounds like a bell? DUNG!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It is with a very heavy heart to tell you that the BEST smoking buddy I've ever had passed yesterday....R.I.P Otis ...you will always be my man
Brother, I don't know you but please accept my sympathy for the loss of your buddy. I love dogs and I epecially love Bully's. It's hard losing a friend, especially one that loves us 110% for no reason at all.
All my best to you friend. :(

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

It is with a very heavy heart to tell you that the BEST smoking buddy I've ever had passed yesterday....R.I.P Otis ...you will always be my man
Ahh no, dude. Fucking sucks man. Just from photos I can tell that pooch had personality to boot.
Sorry to hear that mate.