from the center
0.75 mata fina (wlt)
0.5 corojo (wlt)
0.5 san andres (wlt)
0.5 criollo (wlt)
0.5 piloto (wlt)
dominican/san andres binder (wlt)
fire proof wrapper (wlt)
these are the same with exceptions to corojo and criollo interchanges on ligero, viso and seco. piloto cubano and san andres were seco. criollo and corojo wrappers. 54 and 56 rg in the last pic and 48 otherwise.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Usually they are tied together and come right apart. Our sister from another mister does things her own way though and I dig it
LOL Tooo cute! lol... They can be found and smoked both ways :p They also come pressed and double pressed... I'm trying the double pressed version today... they smoke better as one when they are pressed... but this way is fine too so long as the blend is consistent with all three legs.. they will burn together... if the blends have different leaf consistencies they will not burn uniformly.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL Tooo cute! lol... They can be found and smoked both ways They also come pressed and double pressed... I'm trying the double pressed version today... they smoke better as one when they are pressed... but this way is fine too so long as the blend is consistent with all three legs.. they will burn together... if the blends have different leaf consistencies they will not burn uniformly.
I can't envision how smoking them all at once is humanly possible. Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Considering where that ligero ended up on this breakfast stick it's a certified modern-day miracle that this thing burned evenly down to the nub with no canoe-ing. I reckon it's a testament to the burniness of the NHS binder and CT Shade wrapper: that ligero was still blasted by heat from all sides.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was going to make a rolling YouTube, but I really don't know what I could add to what is out there other than using a cookie sheet to stick down my wrapper before rolling.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Your style is your own... a unique thumbprint... it's your energy and your passion that is different ... do what brings you joy. ~xox