What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Santa Barbara is engulfed in black smoke, the sky is glowing red, I had to drive 180 miles round-trip to find some P100-certified masks in-stock (Lompoc Home Depot ftw), and yet I'm still totally craving a fine cigar!
Well you had a three hour drive you could've sparked one on the way and another on the way back. Easy touch up just reach out the window.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Woah, they let you smoke outside? Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Being outside at this time is not a tenable proposition. It's like the zombie apocalypse out there. Ashes everywhere, burning chemical smell of doom, people wearing gas masks to fetch their morning paper, blood-red sun low in a sludge-colored sky, 3-legged dogs with steampunk prosthetics fighting over burnt possum carcasses... not a cool place to be.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Being outside at this time is not a tenable proposition. It's like the zombie apocalypse out there. Ashes everywhere, burning chemical smell of doom, people wearing gas masks to fetch their morning paper, blood-red sun low in a sludge-colored sky, 3-legged dogs with steampunk prosthetics fighting over burnt possum carcasses... not a cool place to be.

We've got a guest room, if you can tolerate the snow predicted tomorrow.
Got wine.
Bring smokes.
Got leaf you can roll.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nice offer. Too bad about the snow thing.
Hey, I like the snow thing. Plus, I don't have to drive five hours to Yosemite to get some. Don't even have to stop for lunch in Fresno, nor for onions in Visalia. Snow comes to me. Cleans up the whole winter scene nice and pretty. Hey, you're going to get all pissy about a little snow fall, you can stay home and enjoy the ash fall.

Tho I could do without icy roads. I'll ride in snow; but I don't ride the murdersickle once it turns to ice. Tire studs not legal here.

Could be worse. I read recently that mega volcanoes, like Yellowstone, the lab coats used to think these cracked loose every, I dunno, 150k years; but now the lab coats figure more like every 17k years... and it's been 20k. Something like that shakes loose, you're gonna be on the wrong side of the fault line. Luckily, NASA has a plan to lube Yellowstone by injecting water. I kid you not.

OK enough pleasantries ... back to work here.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey, I like the snow thing. Plus, I don't have to drive five hours to Yosemite to get some. Don't even have to stop for lunch in Fresno, nor for onions in Visalia. Snow comes to me. Cleans up the whole winter scene nice and pretty. Hey, you're going to get all pissy about a little snow fall, you can stay home and enjoy the ash fall.

Tho I could do without icy roads. I'll ride in snow; but I don't ride the murdersickle once it turns to ice. Tire studs not legal here.

Could be worse. I read recently that mega volcanoes, like Yellowstone, the lab coats used to think these cracked loose every, I dunno, 150k years; but now the lab coats figure more like every 17k years... and it's been 20k. Something like that shakes loose, you're gonna be on the wrong side of the fault line. Luckily, NASA has a plan to lube Yellowstone by injecting water. I kid you not.

OK enough pleasantries ... back to work here.
Yeah, was making a little joke there. I'd love to see snow. Last snow I saw was on The Big Island, 30 years ago.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yeah, thanks, I'm just hunkered down at home with everything shut tight, wearing a respirator, assuming the oxygen'll keep finding its way in here somehow. Kinda worried that all my leaf's gonna be screwed by smoke damage, but it's awesome to be alive. (y)
Fire will live and burn at a lower oxygen concentration than we need to live. And a filter won't add O2....man that's scary. Was that photo above through your front door?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, thanks, I'm just hunkered down at home with everything shut tight, wearing a respirator, assuming the oxygen'll keep finding its way in here somehow. Kinda worried that all my leaf's gonna be screwed by smoke damage, but it's awesome to be alive. (y)
Front window. No lie, man, this situation makes you appreciate the supreme #1 importance of good air.