87   0   0
All leaves are from LO:
0.5 Nic Ligero
0.5 Dom Olor Ligero
0.5 Dom Criollo 98 Ligero
0.5 Nic Seco
1 Nic binder
Brazilian Mata Fina wrapper
So basically a "triple ligero" blend. Standard Cuban Petit Corona size.
The flavors I got are cocoa powder, ceder, sweetness. The smoke is chewy and powdery. Rolled in September, but unlike what I expected, it's very smooth without any harshness. Very tasty IMO. Burn is as shown in the pics.
View attachment 105900
View attachment 105901
View attachment 105902
Nice cigar, burn line, and ash(y)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Guuuuuyyyssssssss! :) Did ja miss me? Did ja Did Ja DID JA? :) I missed you all. Happy Holidays to each and every one of you good fellas! :cigar: <<<< I haven't been here with ya since September so it took me five minutes to find the stogie icon :p

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Guuuuuyyyssssssss! :) Did ja miss me? Did ja Did Ja DID JA? :) I missed you all. Happy Holidays to each and every one of you good fellas! :cigar: <<<< I haven't been here with ya since September so it took me five minutes to find the stogie icon :p
  1. YEP! YEP! YEP! YEP! always nice when you pop back in. welcome back

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  1. YEP! YEP! YEP! YEP! always nice when you pop back in. welcome back
Always good to see you too my fellow MOTL! I've been so busy... tired... exhausted... now I have a cold. Just put sent out my holiday shipments and still have a large batch due by the 21st. Ugh... but it's all good. How have you been? I've been to MD several times over the fall... we east coasters really should get together and have a roll fest.. dranks, tobacco rolling and talkin mad shit! lol