0   0   0
All leaves are from LO:
0.5 Nic Ligero
0.5 Dom Olor Ligero
0.5 Dom Criollo 98 Ligero
0.5 Nic Seco
1 Nic binder
Brazilian Mata Fina wrapper
So basically a "triple ligero" blend. Standard Cuban Petit Corona size.
The flavors I got are cocoa powder, ceder, sweetness. The smoke is chewy and powdery. Rolled in September, but unlike what I expected, it's very smooth without any harshness. Very tasty IMO. Burn is as shown in the pics.
微信图片_20171214224315.jpg
微信图片_20171214224322.jpg
微信图片_20171214224328.jpg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All leaves are from LO:
0.5 Nic Ligero
0.5 Dom Olor Ligero
0.5 Nic Seco
1 Nic binder
The flavors I got are cocoa powder, ceder, sweetness. The smoke is chewy and powdery. Rolled in September, but unlike what I expected, it's very smooth without any harshness. Very tasty IMO. Burn is as shown in the pics.
View attachment 105900
View attachment 105901
View attachment 105902
Awesome construction, bro. Great job.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
All leaves are from LO:
0.5 Nic Ligero
0.5 Dom Olor Ligero
0.5 Nic Seco
1 Nic binder
View attachment 105900
View attachment 105901
View attachment 105902
Pure awesome. Congratulations on your blend and roll. I know you were concerned about the burn with that much ligero in the filler but I have found it to be a non issue and I can see you have the same experience

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome construction, bro. Great job.
Pure awesome. Congratulations on your blend and roll. I know you were concerned about the burn with that much ligero in the filler but I have found it to be a non issue and I can see you have the same experience
If you look through the leaf component carefully, do you find it's difficult to evenly lie in that 0.5 seco leaf? My initial thought was just add it to help triple ligero burn, but didn't work out a way to perfectly construct them. So I just lay the seco randomly. Turns out to be surprising though.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If you look through the leaf component carefully, do you find it's difficult to evenly lie in that 0.5 seco leaf? My initial thought was just add it to help triple ligero burn, but didn't work out a way to perfectly construct them. So I just lay the seco randomly. Turns out to be surprising though.
I can see that, that's why I use seco as the binder. It helps the burn and easier than trying to lay it in the filler.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Just a test quickie; but molded a couple hours using Maks' mold. One each Sumatra seco, Ecuadorian seco, Nicaraguan seco, and Dominican olor ligero; bound with Dominican olor; wrapped in FX CT shade. I have very high hopes for this blend. This is the largest roll I have made with the FX: 5 3/4" x 50rg. How you prep this CT appears to make all the diff in how large you can roll with it. Love how well it lays down, shrinks, and shines. The purpose of this test is, working my way toward another vid this weekend. This one to show newbs how to get a firm head. Also mooting a brief vid showing a new & gentle wrapper prep method.

Hopefully back in the swing of things.