What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SO guys... for motivation, I reached out to Cigars for Warriors :sneaky: just to drop a seed about our lil gathering in 2018 :happy: Yoooo... talk about being excited! :woot: So I thought I might start a thread The 2018 National Rollathon, (sounds much more organized than it will be lol) "Rolling For Warriors". We could share thoughts and such and try to make this idea a reality that would go a long way towards helping out some really good guys and gals of course... PLUS we get to meet and greet one another in real time! What do ya think? :watching: :cigar:

Jan Bynens

Moscca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Home after a 7 weeks swing of work !
Lot's of rain here, but yesterday evening I went to the beach to smoke this 54 X 5.5" all Honduran blend.
The cigar was rolled 6 months ago with tobacco I bought 1.5 year ago.
I made a promise to myself not to smoke cigars anymore under 6 months !!
So I better start rolling !!
Today I finished the shelves in my tobacco bodega, next week I install the door.
Will post some pics when finished.

cigar54 (Small).jpg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Home after a 7 weeks swing of work !
Lot's of rain here, but yesterday evening I went to the beach to smoke this 54 X 5.5" all Honduran blend.
The cigar was rolled 6 months ago with tobacco I bought 1.5 year ago.
I made a promise to myself not to smoke cigars anymore under 6 months !!
So I better start rolling !!
Today I finished the shelves in my tobacco bodega, next week I install the door.
Will post some pics when finished.

View attachment 106642
That is a glorious sight! Leaf Excellence! Just look at those ripples... that fine ash... that ring is committed!... the dress on that beauty is of genuine Indian leather... remarkable MOTL... remarkable... I'm sure she tasted as magnfic as she looks! I'm a big fan of Honduran leaves.

Jan Bynens

Moscca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a glorious sight! Leaf Excellence! Just look at those ripples... that fine ash... that ring is committed!... the dress on that beauty is of genuine Indian leather... remarkable MOTL... remarkable... I'm sure she tasted as magnfic as she looks! I'm a big fan of Honduran leaves.
Thanks Remix !
It was a bit overfilled but since I store my cigars at Rh 62 because of the high humidity here it smoked very slow but with a decent draw, hence the fine ripples

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I've not used Mata Fina, so I can't compare, pictured is Arapiraca. The leaves were long, but very skinny. It doesn't have any stretch either, getting it to lay down was a problem.
It does require more effort than other leaf and it is best suited for smaller ring gauges. I find the flavor is worth the effort if you get the right filler combo though. I like using the difficult leaf, it makes using the easy stuff that much better when I go back to it and it makes me a better roller.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I liked BRZ Mata Fina a lot. I didn't see any bad from the pic, what's the pain of dealing with them?
I've used both. With the bags I got, the MF was basically larger and stretchier than the Arap, and that's the difference, as Nic said. But I didn't have too much trouble getting it to lay down. Might have taken me a little longer to get into wrapping condition.