What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Smoked that thing I rolled last night:
It was excellent. Dark chocolate, leather, buttery roasted peppered meats, sort of a non-sweet rocky road ice cream. It was a pretty random blend, since I just wanted to practice the shape. But it was superkiller. B: LO Olor seco. Fillers: WLT NHS and NHL; LO PC seco and ligero. Wrapper: LO Ec Habano Viso wrapper.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Wonderful warm weather yesterday. When I returned from handball, I settled on the porch with a history book, a mug of kimbucha, and this Uppowoc Mataloto rolled in November of 2016. My favorite blend -- Brazilian Mata Fina, Dominican Piloto Cubano, bound and wrapped in shade grown Ecuadorian Habano seco. So mellowed by time that Bearswatter came out to sit on the porch with me & kept remarking "that doesn't stink at all," which is as superlative as she can get about any cigar. Didn't get far with the book. Listened instead to her chatter about grandchildren and great grandchildren and church friends and the neighbors and the Bichon and... all sorts of people I don't even know. Muted reiki music in the background. Dogs talking over the fences. Birds at the feeders.

A very pleasant evening.