What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, no. I want them to get used for sure. besides, I just do some GIMP editing myself to stuff I pull from google.

..by the way, I'm a big fan of Molly.
Thanks, these was great because they were quite easy to cut out from the paper. But for now I use the swedish "Tre Kronor". Molly says hi.. did you meet her on my blog? :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, these was great because they were quite easy to cut out from the paper. But for now I use the swedish "Tre Kronor". Molly says hi.. did you meet her on my blog? :)
Really? Great! Your instagram.. She seems like such a sweet heart . If you would, give her a little scratch behind her ear for me please.
She is a nice dog, a mix between Leonberger and a Landseer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
She is a nice dog, a mix between Leonberger and a Landseer.
I can see that. She's a real looker she is.
For a few mins there Marc you had me wondering, Molly is ecstasy where i come from (used to own a bar in UK thats how i know)
Yeah, Molly was a Leonberger / Landseer before it was MDMA ya know?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What's funny is that since I experiment continually--every wrapping session--with "the topology of tops," so to speak, sometimes I'll grab one of my sticks from the drybox to smoke and I stare at it and go, "How the fuck did I do that? What even is that?" These are two examples, both "single cap" cigars with no separate cap bits: