What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had two cigars today. The Illusione is quite milky and I like it then more surprisingly the stick with new blend I rolled yesterday is 80% alike. What’s more, my stick’s burn is far better than this Illusione’s. A happy boy I am now.

Blend info: 1 Dom Olor Seco, 1 Bra Viso, 1 Hon Seco, 1 Nic Ligero, Indo Besuki binder, Ecu Viso wrapper 9EEF9B5C-6D0E-436C-BEA9-C3ED98332076.jpeg A25EC621-7FB2-4A78-8521-DAF5851ED98D.jpeg 3A1683D4-8186-4CA0-8317-A8E22297DBAB.jpeg EDE47CD3-D620-4E3D-9FE0-FE5D8D1B51B6.jpeg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had two cigars today. The Illusione is quite milky and I like it then more surprisingly the stick with new blend I rolled yesterday is 80% alike. What’s more, my stick’s burn is far better than this Illusione’s. A happy boy I am now.

Blend info: 1 Dom Olor Seco, 1 Bra Viso, 1 Hon Seco, 1 Nic Ligero, Indo Besuki binder, Ecu Viso wrapper View attachment 110043 View attachment 110044 View attachment 110045 View attachment 110046
That's really cool! Nice job and congrats. I think that Viso wrapper is a good thing: lot more flavor than the Ligero one. And I think the Olor seco is an essential leaf, too.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Kind of an "ugly stick" Wrapper is FX Smith not a looker but sure smokes good and im not a Conni loverView attachment 109850
Ugly on the outside, can still smoke like wonderful. What is really disappointing is pretty on the outside, fancy foils band, big price tag, and taste likle straw the dog lifted its leg on to release himself as you smoke s**t.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's really cool! Nice job and congrats. I think that Viso wrapper is a good thing: lot more flavor than the Ligero one. And I think the Olor seco is an essential leaf, too.
Thank you first. The Ligero one did ruin my blend sometimes and the Viso did as well though it’s liked on this blend. It’s almost impossible for me to explain why a leaf ruins a blend, because I don’t want to convey any misunderstandings to you. Now I am afraid I’m too shallow to comment on a leaf. So I only post what I think is successful here.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you first. The Ligero one did ruin my blend sometimes and the Viso did as well though it’s liked on this blend. It’s almost impossible for me to explain why a leaf ruins a blend, because I don’t want to convey any misunderstandings to you. Now I am afraid I’m too shallow to comment on a leaf. So I only post what I think is successful here.
I and probably everyone definitely feels you on this. That's why it's hard to say Try this awesome blend! Because if they don't have the exact same wrapper it might be shit. Every leaf, but mostly the wrapper, is a vital key to the success of the thing; and the thing is so easily fucked up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys probably do not experience the same difficulties like me. I’m a student so I buy leaves when budget allows. I am outside the US so I pay higher shipping cost and wait half a month risking being stopped by the customs. What sucks more is when I finally get the wrapper I fancied for a long time, I find this batch is different.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Blend info: 1 Dom Olor Seco, 1 Bra Viso, 1 Hon Seco, 1 Nic Ligero, Indo Besuki binder, Ecu Viso wrapper View attachment 110043 View attachment 110044 View attachment 110045 View attachment 110046
your rolling skills look top notch to me. Good job on construction and the blending.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The more I learn about leaf, the more I realize I have to learn. When it comes to blending, leaf is very weird. The leaf may behave one way on its own, then in a blend it takes on a whole new character. Each component added to a blend brings a new twist that we can anticipate one thing, but get something else entirely. Sometimes my preconceived notions are right, sometimes my leaf says, "haha, I'm gonna straight mind fuck you". I love every minute of it

Last edited: