What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Rolled today, put it in paper, took my shower, wrapped in CT American shade, wrapped in paper for 10 minutes, ready to smoke.
View attachment 110320
That thing looks really tasty!! One suggestion (that you can leave or take, whatever is working for you keep on keeping on) of a trick that I learned from rolling perfectos is to vary the shape of my wrapper leaf to coincide with the width of the barrel of the cigar. Notice how you got a nice stretch over almost all of the cigar except the foot? Make your wrapper strip a little narrower at the foot so it is easier to get an even stretch across the whole body of the cigar as you wrap. If my advice is unwelcome, feel free to tell me to shut the hell up as well. Don't think there is anything wrong with your stick, because there isn't.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Turned out pretty good. Rolled this one on a whim. .5 Honduran seco, 1 CVA seco, 1 criollo ligero bound in .5 nic binder, wrapped in the aforementioned CT American shade. It was tastey, not peppery, and the Honduran filler didn't overwhelm it. Just a smooth stogie for doing my weekly dump run.
20180312_152540.jpg

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Oh darn! I hope you will do it and report back! Very curious. But I guess it didn't totally fuck shit up?
Rolled a batch of 5x52 house blends. 1 wrapped in recently purchased LO Connecticut Shade, the other wrapped in FX shade. The LO offering is, from my notes "Wonderful to work with. Taste sufficient, but a little bitter/acrid in the finish". In comparison the FX offering is, "Fussy to use. Taste gawd damn amazing."

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
48 X yada yada consisting of the free samples of my latest-leaf-purchase with corojo oscuro wrappers.
Those wrappers look amazing. I've only wrapped a couple sticks with that leaf and really enjoyed it, I need to roll some more. Prepping leaf for my straight ligero blend today though, I prefer Brazilian wrapper for that blend, may try some fx smith shade on a couple

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those wrappers look amazing. I've only wrapped a couple sticks with that leaf and really enjoyed it, I need to roll some more. Prepping leaf for my straight ligero blend today though, I prefer Brazilian wrapper for that blend, may try some fx smith shade on a couple
Probably the easiest wrapper I've ever used to wrap with. If properly cased you can stretch the heck out of it.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
48 X yada yada. cibao criollo ligaro, mata fina, piloto viso fillers. cibao seco, dom seco binders. corojo oscoro wrappers.
I like the sounds I'm hearing from that blend, even while I'm feeling the Seinfeld reference to getting down distracts me from the overarching intentions.