What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1/4lb samples of Blind Monkey Wrapper and Glasgow Magistrate Wrapper from Total Leaf Supply, $5 each bag. Assuming some kind of PA Broadleaf. I'll crack the bags and roll something and smoke something in a day or two and report back.
Very curious about that leaf. Would love to hear what you think about it. Same leaf is grown near my wife's grandmother's house. Tried getting some last year but didn't have any luck.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking forward to Blake's review.
I also ordered from them yesterday and received shipping notice with tracking # today. So turn around looks quick. Website is https://totalleafsupply.com/
here is what I ordered and will upload photos when they come in :
Blind Monkey – Binder x 1, Blind Monkey – Wrapper x 1, Glasgow Magistrate – Wrapper x 1, Glasgow Magistrate – Binder x 1, Picaroon – Wrapper x 1, African Cameroon – Wrapper x 1

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
1/4lb samples of Blind Monkey Wrapper and Glasgow Magistrate Wrapper from Total Leaf Supply, $5 each bag. Assuming some kind of PA Broadleaf. I'll crack the bags and roll something and smoke something in a day or two and report back.
Have you weighed a leaf? The leaf-per-pound counts listed on their website has to be wrong.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Have you weighed a leaf? The leaf-per-pound counts listed on their website has to be wrong.
18 leaves per lb? That could be right for some massive broadleaf. Prices are good though and you should be able to get at least 4 good wrappers out of one leaf if they are that large. I'm super curious at those prices.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Especially since these are typically sold as blunt wraps, I do believe.

Okay, I've got 7 leaves in a quarter lb. So 28 per lb. They weigh 16-17g per.

So, 56 "heart-leaf" wrappers for, say, $22 delivered = 39 cents per wrapper. Moderately expensive.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Especially since these are typically sold as blunt wraps, I do believe.

Okay, I've got 7 leaves in a quarter lb. So 28 per lb. They weigh 16-17g per.

So, 56 "heart-leaf" wrappers for, say, $22 delivered = 39 cents per wrapper. Moderately expensive.
So there are definitely two full-sized quality wrappers in each half-leaf of the Magistrate one, which is the lighter of the two. It's like a lot like a porterhouse steak, ya know what I mean? You got your tenderloin and your strip: they're not the same but they're both good. These are end-to-end pieces (because this thing is 4 feet long), not side-to-side. The darker Blind Monkey is a bit rougher and narrower and for the way I work is probably only one wrapper per half.

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Okay, these are the first two sticks I rolled with the new wrapper. One of these is the Blind Monkey, the other is the Glasgow Magistrate. I think the one on the left is the Monkey one.
From the picture that look very similar. Do they look much different to you?