What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So I pulled this one out from the recesses of my humidor. It's been hidden away for a whopping 4 months.....
Anyway, I took these pics outside in the sun so I couldn't see my screen. Coming in I thought it was interesting how the changed background impacted the apparent color of the wrapper.
20180602_085618.jpg 20180602_085611.jpg
The wrapper is actually a filler leaf. LO Brazilian Habano Viso.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I always did like the way an inside out wrapper looked/felt/smoked. .. was this a mistake like most of my blind ass ones are?
There is a creative element to reverse wraps and a special appeal... I've never belied there are mistakes in art... only revelations. Remember when sweats were sold inside out because the mistaken look became fashionable? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :cigar:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For me, it seems very pro. I am getting a much more refined touch working with it but that is really the only change I've noticed
I get a bit of a tight rubbery feel to my hands... like they have rubble gloves on them... I woke up in the morning and my eyes and tongue felt tight like rubber lol that was after rolling with it for 8hrs. :borg:

Last edited: