What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wish I had the time to roll for 8 hours a day... I average about 2, the day job and family keep me busy. I find that interesting
Well I break my day into 2 parts 4 morning hrs 4 night. I only have one of five left at home... The rest have left the nest. I miss them needing me all the time lol. I wonder about that leaf though if it has any health benefits we might not know about :pompous:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
What kinda tasting notes are you getting? I'm intrigued by that blend
I couldnt identify specifics but it had some spice without pepper. It was only 5 days old but wasn't harsh so I'm thinking it will turn out smooth with a bit more time. Definitely not a pepper bomb.
I have been enjoying blends with corojo seco and viso and various ligeros, so this was a change of pace.
Edit: I'm going to try make some more to stock up on. Of course I never seem to build up like you guys. I must be slow as molasses at rolling.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My very first rolled cigar this morning and now it’s in the mold for a while how did my first one turn out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you wrap it, then put it in the mold? You should be putting the unwrapped bunch in the mold, let sit an hour - overnight, rotate then let sit another hour at least, then wrap and usually does not go back in the mold after wrapping. Keep the rolls coming

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah I was watching a video and they put the filler in the binder then wrapped the filler in the binder and put that in the mold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk