What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
One of these days, probably after graduation... I'll do a cuban wheel weekend like @blisscigarco did a year or two ago

But for now... trying the ometepe seco in the Brazilian villain blend and working on torpedoes

Seriously, it would be badass to have 25-50 torpedoes on the rolling table

*picture filtered through instagram to get past the Tapatalk indecency firewall*

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
One of these days, probably after graduation... I'll do a cuban wheel weekend like @blisscigarco did a year or two ago

But for now... trying the ometepe seco in the Brazilian villain blend and working on torpedoes

*picture filtered through instagram to get past the Tapatalk indecency firewall*

Dude, those look killer! More confirmation I need a torpedo mold

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Dude, if you do one, I'll do another. It's hell, but I'd be willing to do some kind of dual-feed twitch stream or something of the weekend-long "event." When do you graduate?