What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I always struggle with getting a good cap so I sometimes play with other styles for the head.
I'm working with Honduras Cuban Seed Wrapper for Whole Leaf. It sucks! It's fragile, thin leaf but it also has thick veins. I find it very hard to work with. I think I'd have better luck with my caps if I had better leaf.

IMG_0323.JPG

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Another FF?
Not really. I'm an operator at a nuclear power plant, as such I am on fire brigade. We train quarterly, go into a multistory burn building once a year and put out however many fires are going. We have agreements with local stations should we need help but we cannot expect the fire department to know the way around inside the power plants, what equipment is important to nuclear safety, what kind of power distribution systems may be involved. We have up to 525KV lines and transformers, not the typical power lines....
We train a little bit for residential and a lot for industrial fire fighting.
Hijack over, back to our regularly scheduled program.
20181005_083736.jpg
This was an attempt at rolling a perfecto.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not really. I'm an operator at a nuclear power plant, as such I am on fire brigade. We train quarterly, go into a multistory burn building once a year and put out however many fires are going. We have agreements with local stations should we need help but we cannot expect the fire department to know the way around inside the power plants, what equipment is important to nuclear safety, what kind of power distribution systems may be involved. We have up to 525KV lines and transformers, not the typical power lines....
We train a little bit for residential and a lot for industrial fire fighting.
Hijack over, back to our regularly scheduled program.
View attachment 123187
This was an attempt at rolling a perfecto.

Looks perfecto!!! :happy: I just had to :ROFLMAO::cigar: