What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These are what was left of some tobaccos that didn't make it to being for sale that had a tight draw.

All but six of them I dis-assembled.

Than re-assembled them with different wrappers.

Six on the right are original, five on the left are re-wrapped with corojo oscuro, eight at the top are candela, the rest are criollo 98.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was a fun one. Probably a stupid idea, but I said to hell with it. Rolled 8/23/18.

CV Dominican seco
Habano viso
CV Criollo ligero
Bound with CV Criollo ligero
Barber pole with Ecuadorian maduro and CT Wrapper.
All wlt tobacco.

Unique flavor. Spicey for sure. It's burning weird. I have a strong feeling it's due to the ligero binder and possibly because I recently got more conscious of making sure the ligero leaves are in the center of the cigar. I'm gonna try to baby it and finish it off. If not, I'll call it a learning experience and light something else.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thank you for saying so Hop. It was a much better smoke then the original.
It seems things have slowed down a lot on open forum. It's really to bad what has been going on.
What's been going on?
The lack of activity, is that what you mean? Or something more?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Since it's bound and wrapped in tobacco I consider it a spliff. I could be wrong in my nomenclature.
Yeah, I think the nomenclature is a little flexible.. But I think that would fall into "blunt" category. In my mind, Spliff is a cone, skinny on one end, like 32 rg to much larger on the other end.
Nicest blunt I've ever seen though!