What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New blend. Rolled drier than I usually roll in an attempt to smoke it ROTT.

WLT PC viso
LO Nicaraguan Seco (Jalapa)
LO Nicaraguan Ligero (Estelli)
LO Mata Fina
WLT Dominican binder
LO Mata Fina Wrapper.

The Wrapper felt pretty cased out of the bag. I prepped some last night as well. Rolled this one with the leaves as they were delivered and smoked this one. I'm pretty impressed. I definitely think this will be a blend that will get better with some age. Little sweet, little chocolate, creamy mouthfeel, little pepper bite, and some tobacco.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
New blend. Rolled drier than I usually roll in an attempt to smoke it ROTT.

WLT PC viso
LO Nicaraguan Seco (Jalapa)
LO Nicaraguan Ligero (Estelli)
LO Mata Fina
WLT Dominican binder
LO Mata Fina Wrapper.

The Wrapper felt pretty cased out of the bag. I prepped some last night as well. Rolled this one with the leaves as they were delivered and smoked this one. I'm pretty impressed. I definitely think this will be a blend that will get better with some age. Little sweet, little chocolate, creamy mouthfeel, little pepper bite, and some tobacco.
I didn't realize the Mata fina wrapper would be as light as it is. The filler was so dark, I just assumed the wrapper would be as well. I may have to order a sample of that...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn't realize the Mata fina wrapper would be as light as it is. The filler was so dark, I just assumed the wrapper would be as well. I may have to order a sample of that...
Some of the light color is the flash on my phone. It is lighter than I thought it was going to be, but not THAT light.

I was more disappointed with the WLT Corojo Oscuro than the Mata Fina. The Oscuro is lighter than the maduro that I have. I want a very dark wrapper for some ideas I have. Right now the Mata Fina and the MX San Andreas that I have are the darkest wrappers in my inventory. Don't get me wrong, the Corojo Oscuro tastes good and is easy to work with, I just expected it to be darker.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Some of the light color is the flash on my phone. It is lighter than I thought it was going to be, but not THAT light.

I was more disappointed with the WLT Corojo Oscuro than the Mata Fina. The Oscuro is lighter than the maduro that I have. I want a very dark wrapper for some ideas I have. Right now the Mata Fina and the MX San Andreas that I have are the darkest wrappers in my inventory. Don't get me wrong, the Corojo Oscuro tastes good and is easy to work with, I just expected it to be darker.
If you want tasty dark wrapper I have one word for you. Aripiraca

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
5 1/8 x 44 coronas wrapped in FX Smith Indonesian Sumatra. Because I don't find the greenish beige hue of this leaf to be overly attractive, I brown it up a bit in the casing phase, i.e. re-casing in the presence of sunlight. It's still clearly Sumatra, it's just darker and no longer greenish.