What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Amazing how a mold makes them so much better lol. This mini perfecto mold is great. It's a great 30-45 min smoke size. Long way to go on wrapping and caping.

Mata Fina
Dom binder
Colombian Seco 1
Nic esteli ligero 1/2

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Awesome my man!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran out of prepped wrapper again but, used the new Vuelta Abajo Binder on one instead.

How'd you like that binder? Sample I got was pretty thick. Thicker than probably every binder I've tried. Not sure how well it will burn.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How'd you like that binder? Sample I got was pretty thick. Thicker than probably every binder I've tried. Not sure how well it will burn.
A whole lot. It has that Vuelta Abajo note that the other Cibao Vuelta Abajo stuff has. Not thick. I did see your purchase post in that other thread and, I'm not sure if I trust your opinion. It makes me wonder what your looking at but, I really don't trust anyone's opinion but my own anyway.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A whole lot. It has that Vuelta Abajo note that the other Cibao Vuelta Abajo stuff has. Not thick. I did see your purchase post in that other thread and, I'm not sure if I trust your opinion. It makes me wonder what your looking at but, I really don't trust anyone's opinion but my own anyway.
..going through the pound I got, I do see a few leaves that are thicker. It makes me wonder if you got all thick ones.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
..going through the pound I got, I do see a few leaves that are thicker. It makes me wonder if you got all thick ones.
I only got 4 leaves just a sample. Was just wondering if all the leaves are like that. It resembled my HVA ligero more than the seco

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
.. something else, is if you go more of a 110º/120º instead of the 90º turn it will kind of fold over the crease instead of presses down on top of the crease.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I think it helps. Early rotation (before the seam has a chance to dry) really helps. Binding at the right RG for the mold does a lot too.
I agree with and understand this part. I didn't know how to interpret the info about how far to rotate the stick, 90 degrees vs 110-120 degrees. Which of those do you find preferrable?