What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Celebrating life changes with a new blend:
Corojo ligero, criollo viso, t13 viso, cubra seco, nica binder, corojo oscuro wrapper.
Also started to roll entubado. All about changing everything up this year. I even trimmed my beard to stubble.
Half 54rg, half 48 to see where the blend shines best.
What life changes are you talking about? Are you going into menopause? :)

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Started a new position at work at the same time I'm going through a divorce.
Sorry to here about the divorce. Hopefully everything goes as painless as possible. What is with divorce the last 6months!?!? Seems like everyone's doing it.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sorry to here about the divorce. Hopefully everything goes as painless as possible. What is with divorce the last 6months!?!? Seems like everyone's doing it.

Stupid Tapatalk
Thanks brother, it's been pretty painless and as amicable as divorce can be. It's been headed that way for a while and I'm way better off now than I was before.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corojo oscuro wrapper w/ c98 binder , c99 seco, c98 viso an CV c99/c98 ligero.
Typical c99/c98 flavors with a cherry like flavor in the background. Bliss told the CV ligeros were mild and that's an understatement. I'll prob switch these for some Nic habano ligero and see how that goes or maybe take out the seco all together and sub for ligero.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Corojo oscuro wrapper w/ c98 binder , c99 seco, c98 viso an CV c99/c98 ligero.
Typical c99/c98 flavors with a cherry like flavor in the background. Bliss told the CV ligeros were mild and that's an understatement. I'll prob switch these for some Nic habano ligero and see how that goes or maybe take out the seco all together and sub for ligero.
Nice looking roll job there. Yeah, I think my PC volado is stronger than that CV ligero. At the bare minimum some Nic ligeros have to be mixed in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never
Nice looking roll job there. Yeah, I think my PC volado is stronger than that CV ligero. At the bare minimum some Nic ligeros have to be mixed in.
Yeah def needs some Nic in it. Going to try 1/4 leaf and work from there. When you said they were mild I didnt think you meant this mild. It had absolutely no finish on it. After I was done it was like I hadn't smoked a cigar at all

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've never

Yeah def needs some Nic in it. Going to try 1/4 leaf and work from there. When you said they were mild I didnt think you meant this mild. It had absolutely no finish on it. After I was done it was like I hadn't smoked a cigar at all
Now you can fully appreciate my comment over at WLT that using that stuff "as a garnish" (meaning very small portions) wasn't going to satisfy modern customers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now you can fully appreciate my comment over at WLT that using that stuff "as a garnish" (meaning very small portions) wasn't going to satisfy modern customers.
Im going to try a blend with just those 2 ligeros with some Nic ligero and see how it is. As mild as it is I dont think I should use any seco or possibly viso to dull it down. Beautiful leaf though. Not real thick or crinkled like most ligero. Most of the lbs I got could pass for a wrapper leaf if they didnt have a hole which many dont have. Just wish it had some oomph to it.