What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree with and understand this part. I didn't know how to interpret the info about how far to rotate the stick, 90 degrees vs 110-120 degrees. Which of those do you find preferrable?
110-120 degrees. If you turn 70º it opens the gap. If you turn 90º it presses down flat over the gap into its self. If you turn 110º it folds over and closes the gap.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been bunching and wrapping on alternate nights on Youtube Live lately. These are the ones I bunched two nights ago and wrapped last night, with fake labels attached for fun. These wrappers are WLT Maduro and Bonau C98, Jorge Ec. Shade, and WLT Candela. Thanks to all the guys who stopped by to chat!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Testing my new 42 mold, a little tricky when I only have done 50 before. :)
That's a great size. In my experience it's very easy to overbunch this size when you're coming from 50. Better to think you're underbunching in your hand before you put it in the mold, until you get the hang of it. I think the natural tendency is to overbunch.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a great size. In my experience it's very easy to overbunch this size when you're coming from 50. Better to think you're underbunching in your hand before you put it in the mold, until you get the hang of it. I think the natural tendency is to overbunch.
That mold looks great! Is that one of those offered on eBay? I'm waiting on a wood mold 42x6 3/4 from Honduras. Taking a while.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk