What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

YvanheTerrible

Yvan The Terrible
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This baby is burning well and is tasting quite nice. Have been trying to fine tune the viso in my blends, the previous batch had only T13 as viso and it was lacking salt and was too bland. This time I mixed the T13 with some Cibao Valley Corojo viso and wow, they complement each other very well. It amazes me how such a little change makes a huge difference.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A best friend of mine is dropping by, it's smoke review day! I'll let you guys know if this works, I don't think Canadian fronto/Ecuador seco wrapped in Indonesian Bezuki is uh, kosher.
Smells a lot like American pipe tobacco, oddly enough. There's some other smells in there too, kind of barky and spicy. I want to say cinnamon but that's too far off, weaker and less sweet than that. Old musty cinnamon maybe.
Really surprised how much it changed when i put the Canadian in, I'm excited to try this one. I just put em in a jar with a bodeva in a bag, lazy i know.007.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This baby is burning well and is tasting quite nice. Have been trying to fine tune the viso in my blends, the previous batch had only T13 as viso and it was lacking salt and was too bland. This time I mixed the T13 with some Cibao Valley Corojo viso and wow, they complement each other very well. It amazes me how such a little change makes a huge difference.
That's one of my favorite parts that I'm only learning on this batch. First ones I posted were not enjoyable, but just a half a leaf swapped out for something new made it interesting.
Smoke reviewing didn't go as planned. Moonshine and a keg among other things made it blurry, sweet is about as much as I thought while smoking. Didn't fight for a draw, but it did unravel on me. Slow improvement.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got around to burning one in a quiet setting. It started sweet and barky, but it got a bit bitter and soft at the end. I'm thinking that I'm not drying/storing these proper, they feel a bit damper than they should.
Time to get a hygrometer, spend some time in the coolidor thread and set up a drying rack. Gotta respect these leaves more. 004.jpg