What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been rolling for a while and enjoy reading the many posts on this forum. First time posting and hopefully pics of some sticks I finished wrapping today. Filler - Nic ometepe ligero, Dom Seco pilots cubano, Mex San andres Viso : binder - Nic : Am Ct shade wrapper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Been rolling for a while and enjoy reading the many posts on this forum. First time posting and hopefully pics of some sticks I finished wrapping today. Filler - Nic ometepe ligero, Dom Seco pilots cubano, Mex San andres Viso : binder - Nic : Am Ct shade wrapper.

That sounds like a very interesting blend I’d be curious to try. Notice how your wrapper looks a little splotchy? Either the leaf over cased, or stayed up at case too long. Shade leaf can be tricky to make look nice and even. Welcome to the group and show us your rolling table when you can!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I'm familiar with all those leaves. IMHO those bad boys are going to need a good amount of time in the dry box to come into their potential. That Ometepe ligero is pretty hard to tame.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good that I only used about 1/3 leaf per stick. We’ll see how they turn out.