What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Jan Bynens

Moscca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Playing with my new mold. Never thought I was going to do figurados. I had a wooden mold machined to figure out the shape of the wrapper.
Took my a while ! Once I saw it was looking on a shape like Web posted here I know I was getting there.
Still working on it !

IMG_2973.JPGIMG_2974.JPGIMG_2976.JPG

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's pretty neat! Even though I can't understand what you really did here: " I had a wooden mold machined to figure out the shape of the wrapper. "

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
That's pretty neat! Even though I can't understand what you really did here: " I had a wooden mold machined to figure out the shape of the wrapper. "
I think he got a piece of wood shaped like a figurado and kept adapting a piece of paper until he found a shape he liked for a wrapper...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Larry Butcher, baccy farmer in KY, told me white dots mean minerals from the soil. I forget what weather he said makes a plant pull up these minerals & spot up the leaves. Doesn't hurt anything.
I have my doubts. Mold also starts out looking like white dots, and mold smells moldy. Anyway, a very close eyeballing reveals whether it's mineral or vegetable.