What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Finally got around to rolling a proper batch with my Black Friday haul. These are 1:1:1 Olor seco, Honduran viso, Olor Ligero wrapped in San Andres, Ecuadorian Corojo, and CT Shade.

The one on the right is the dog that will get smoked first. I think I wrapped it upside down.

Also tried to wrap a couple in Brazilian Mata Fina, but it was paper thin and fell apart.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In that case, you can have the award, Bliss. I like your old barnwood background better, and I understand the prize ain't worth much anyways.

I'm thinking of starting a series of coronas and naming the series Pandemic.
But even I worry that might be in bad taste.
You can keep the award: your arrangement is more clever, and your photo is not from 4 years ago.

Man I miss that piece of wood. It was from an old weathered table that sat outside in the yard, under some ferns. It belonged to a neighbor. His wife died of stroke and he decided to move to his sister's in Palm Springs. I tried like hell to buy it off him, but he just wouldn't let it go. I used it in 100 or so of my IG cigar photos.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
View attachment 145379

Finally got around to rolling a proper batch with my Black Friday haul. These are 1:1:1 Olor seco, Honduran viso, Olor Ligero wrapped in San Andres, Ecuadorian Corojo, and CT Shade.

The one on the right is the dog that will get smoked first. I think I wrapped it upside down.

Also tried to wrap a couple in Brazilian Mata Fina, but it was paper thin and fell apart.
Excellent job. That Mata Fina is a fickle b***. Once you can roll pretty sticks with that leaf, you can roll a pretty stick with anything

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent job. That Mata Fina is a fickle b***. Once you can roll pretty sticks with that leaf, you can roll a pretty stick with anything
Thanks. I might leave that one alone for a while and get some more practice with the others. The Corojo was the easiest to work with of the bunch. And that rosado color is nice.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Put a Honduran viso wrapper on this one:
20200207_201010.jpg
I think it was Criollo ligero, piloto seco, criollo seco, T-13 viso, and Habano seco bound. It's too big to smoke it all on the way to work but cutting them in half doesn't exactly work out either...I'll call it a trial on the way in to see if I should make more.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im probably at around 30 or so rolls now. My rolls from yesterday. 1 Olor ligero, 1 T13, 1 Olor Seco, 1/2 condega Habano, CT broadleaf binder, equador corojo wrapper. Mild flavor strong-ish nicotine. Funny how when I look at my sticks when I'm done I see perfectly rolled works of art, after I post them they do not look so perfect. It must be my cheap phone.

Attachments