What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s awesome. What varietal are you growing? I started some Connecticut broadleaf and Havana 2000. I’m way behind yours. I’ve never grown any plant before so who knows if I will get them to grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What Variety? Good question. I started with 2 "havana," 2 criollo 98, and 2 long red. I have 2 left and one dead one that came back to life. I wrote the names in red marker on dixie cups. The sun bleached the names. BTW I'm in FL, so mine are actually a little behind.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What Variety? Good question. I started with 2 "havana," 2 criollo 98, and 2 long red. I have 2 left and one dead one that came back to life. I wrote the names in red marker on dixie cups. The sun bleached the names. BTW I'm in FL, so mine are actually a little behind.
I’m in northern Indiana and mine are tiny in the house. Only a few inches at best. This is the tallest. Looks like 7 will probably survive me...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in northern Indiana and mine are tiny in the house. Only a few inches at best. This is the tallest. Looks like 7 will probably survive me...

I learned from growing other things when I was younger. And Fairtrade Tobacco has a ton of info dedicated to growing.