What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My friend Rodger gave me one of these Olfa rotary cutters. Come in a dozen shapes and sizes at Amazon. This pic is similar to the one he sent me:
Works super. ... But I like the fingertip idea.
Marc, why'd you remove that clever finger-yoke handle? Didn't feel right?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Change from what, exactly? From CT stuff? I've always rolled all colors.
Yes, I thought you were partial to the CT wrappers, to allow the flavor of the fillers come through. Your rolls are always eye candy, no matter the wrapper selection.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes, I thought you were partial to the CT wrappers, to allow the flavor of the fillers come through. Your rolls are always eye candy, no matter the wrapper selection.
Yeah I've always used all kinds of wrappers but have for sure had periods biased toward the CT Shade when I have a batch that I'm really happy with. Right now I'm unsure about my CT batch but very positive about my MSA. Of which I only have a few more. Then we'll see what happens.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mexican San Andres.

Ah. MSA.

I attempted that Medical Savings Account wrapper years ago, but thot that it tasted foul. Tho I have to admit that way back when I used to smoke store bought, I did find several styx wrapped in Master of Science In Administration leaf which I did admire. I don't remember which supplier I bought that Measurement Systems Analysis from so long ago. I just remember concluding that Microscopy Society of America was not for me.

... and a vbery pretty job you did right there in that pic.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Michelle saw me laughing while I read that and made me read it to her. Then we both cracked up.

I've had some primo commercial MSA cigars but rarely rolled my own as the LO stuff is low grade. But I got this stuff from a guy who knows a guy and it is super good. And expensive. And there is no more for now.