What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've used it. Thought it was basically pretty but didn't bring anything to the flavor game.

Yer right. I tested one out yesterday & the wrapper was flavorless beneath the tongue, while the aroma was minimal. I am ready to believe that the Olor wrapper & binder come off an entirely different plant than does the Olor seco.

This morning, I ran the smolder test on both. Both smoldered away happy as hell. Neither had much Olor aroma to it.

Gonna spark this test quickie later today:

Next round of tests, I might omit the wrapper altogether, just to see what the binder alone adds.

If I had any ambition, I would assemble a video library of smolder tests, for torcedoritos to use when considering what to buy. Probloem is, the aroma bit of it can't be captured. What good's a smolder bid without smoke?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yer right. I tested one out yesterday & the wrapper was flavorless beneath the tongue, while the aroma was minimal. I am ready to believe that the Olor wrapper & binder come off an entirely different plant than does the Olor seco.

This morning, I ran the smolder test on both. Both smoldered away happy as hell. Neither had much Olor aroma to it.

Gonna spark this test quickie later today:

View attachment 163274

Next round of tests, I might omit the wrapper altogether, just to see what the binder alone adds.

If I had any ambition, I would assemble a video library of smolder tests, for torcedoritos to use when considering what to buy. Probloem is, the aroma bit of it can't be captured. What good's a smolder bid without smoke?
Well, that's what words are for, right? They can supplement the visuals. "Contrary to the name, this leaf has no smell."

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When you list those 2 binders, are you using both on each stick, or some sticks with one, some with the other?
Both on each stick. My inner binders are maybe 1/3 to 1/2 leaf. (as a base leaf )not a lot of overlap. excess outer binder (and filler) is trimmed off and goes in the head and shoulder to back fill, set the draw and, fortifies stability.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Both on each stick. My inner binders are maybe 1/3 to 1/2 leaf. (as a base leaf )not a lot of overlap. excess outer binder (and filler) is trimmed off and goes in the head and shoulder to back fill, set the draw and, fortifies stability.
Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been a little hectic with vacation & back on the road every other week for work. A few hand roll & paper strip molded “Webmost” blends I put together. Much appreciation [mention]webmost [/mention] for the trade of the leaf! Excited to try them out after a little slumber.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My latest project, pressed whole leaves! Burly, bright VA, binder grade Cameroon, and a little bit of black Cavendish. Believe it or not, that's about 100 layers of leaf compressed to ~⅛" and ¼" respectively!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Using for a pipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk